BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Makenna G.
Provo, UT
I LOVE biore strips. I have fairly deep pores on my nose, specifically, and it is hard to keep them clean and clear. Every time I wash my hair (once every 2-3 days or so), I use a strip on my nose. I'm continually amazed at what these strips can pull out of my nose!
Forest F.
Menasha, WI
I love these I think they work much better than the original nose strips. I can only use them about once a week at the most because I have dry skin. But I think you can see more of what comes off your face with the charcoal. Rather enjoyable!
member-a4c2f
THE BEST pore strips I’ve ever used!! I can’t speak highly enough of these! I’ve fought acne and blackheads for a very long time and I really love how it totally clears it out!
Jolee G.
Cedar Park, TX
These are actually really really good! Not too pricey at all and you can get it at local drugstores! It's really good for night time fast relief to extract blackheads! Very impressed with this but I wish the packaging could be slightly better.
Sara S.
Richmond, VA
For some reason, these don't seem to work as well as the original strips do. They don't adhere to my nose as well, and do not pull out as much dirt and oil. I was a little disappointed by these as I typically love charcoal products for my oily skin.
Bellyni M.
Columbus , NE
It works as good as the original strips but a tad better! Feel like these really adheres to the nose quite better! I do find these effective in removing MOST blackheads not all. I don’t expect them to but it would be nice to have a one and done!
Chikondi K.
College Park, MD
Great pore strips. You can really feel the difference from when you apply them. My skin always feel really refreshed after using them and the don't smell too bad either! As a once a week treatment I love to use them and see the subtle differences.
Michelle L.
I thought that maybe the charcoal in the strips would help draw out dirt from my pores even more than the original strips, but that wasn't the case. These do do the job though!
gabbie m.
I love these strips so much. I had a big issue with blackheads and these did wonders, my nose looks totally different and feels different. These are a must have. Out of all the nose strips Ive ever tried these Biore charcoal is the #1 best.
Riley M.
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
They do clean out most of your pores and your nose will feel so smooth and clean afterwards. I feel as if the charcoal feel off masks would work a little better but the pore strips do their job and are so easy to prepare and to put on.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?