BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kályn E.
South Webster, OH
I LOVE these pore strips. They clean out my pores so well I will never ever use another product for them as long as these are on the shelf. They're gentle on your skin and leave your skin perfectly in tact. I have recommended these to many of my friends!
Taylor S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I expected to see all of my blackheads on the paper when I removed it from my nose and I didn't. I seen a few dots and my nose looked a little cleaner but I felt the product was a little pricey for what it did. Not as it claims.
Victoria G.
Wylie , TX
Although they are a little pricey they really do cling to your nose and pick up in your pores to remove blackheads or even whiteheads. They're pretty good. And fun to do. It's really aesthetically pleasing pealing it off.... lol
Christina S.
Wichita , KS
I love these! They do a great job of clearing my pores on my nose!! I have recommended this to friends and have tried this on my husband and my best friend and both loved these as well!! Simple and does what it says it will do!!
Whitney V.
lynnwood
I like these more than normal nose pore strip. The charcoal really helps keep my oily skin under control and o think it's better at getting all my blackheads. I bought mine at Target, decent price and you get a good amount of strips.
Kristina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
These strips are what i live for. I use them all the time! every night before i go to bed I look forward to putting on these strips. I like looking at all the things that come up from my nose. I definitely reccomnd getting these
alexis j.
New york
These strips are amazing. I have used so many of them. They are a little pricey but they work very well. I got all my blackheads off my nose by using these strips. I made sure everyone buys these around me who has black heads
Kristi K.
Mansfield , TX
I've always been a fan of Biore Strips and the Charcoal Pore Strips are no different. I have sensitive skin so I love that these can cover such a small area and not irritate my whole face. I can really feel the dirt and grime being lifted out as I remove the strip.
Ruth M.
Lexington, KY
Painful but works like a charm! Creates such a matte look with makeup on top. I purchase at any drugstore, but usually Ulta has the best deal. It is a little pricy just for a pore strip, but they do work and I buy them frequently. All in all, a great skincare go to.
Karington W.
North Little Rock, AR
I've tried a homemade version of this product before it looks like it works amazing I really want to try the original brand of this product just to compare homemade version against original.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?