Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I LOVE these pore strips. They clean out my pores so well I will never ever use another product for them as long as these are on the shelf. They're gentle on your skin and leave your skin perfectly in tact. I have recommended these to many of my friends!
I expected to see all of my blackheads on the paper when I removed it from my nose and I didn't. I seen a few dots and my nose looked a little cleaner but I felt the product was a little pricey for what it did. Not as it claims.
Although they are a little pricey they really do cling to your nose and pick up in your pores to remove blackheads or even whiteheads. They're pretty good. And fun to do. It's really aesthetically pleasing pealing it off.... lol
I love these! They do a great job of clearing my pores on my nose!! I have recommended this to friends and have tried this on my husband and my best friend and both loved these as well!! Simple and does what it says it will do!!
I like these more than normal nose pore strip. The charcoal really helps keep my oily skin under control and o think it's better at getting all my blackheads. I bought mine at Target, decent price and you get a good amount of strips.
These strips are what i live for. I use them all the time! every night before i go to bed I look forward to putting on these strips. I like looking at all the things that come up from my nose. I definitely reccomnd getting these
These strips are amazing. I have used so many of them. They are a little pricey but they work very well. I got all my blackheads off my nose by using these strips. I made sure everyone buys these around me who has black heads
I've always been a fan of Biore Strips and the Charcoal Pore Strips are no different. I have sensitive skin so I love that these can cover such a small area and not irritate my whole face. I can really feel the dirt and grime being lifted out as I remove the strip.
Painful but works like a charm! Creates such a matte look with makeup on top. I purchase at any drugstore, but usually Ulta has the best deal. It is a little pricy just for a pore strip, but they do work and I buy them frequently. All in all, a great skincare go to.
I've tried a homemade version of this product before it looks like it works amazing I really want to try the original brand of this product just to compare homemade version against original.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos