Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Love biore and their nose strips, it works effectively and I absolutely love it ! My mother had bought them for me and I loved them ever since and they are very effective and had a nice package to them ! No necessary improvements that I can think of.
I BOUGHT THESE TO GET RID OF MY NASTY BLACKHEADS HAT MAKE MY NOSE OILY IT WAS PRETTY PENNY AND I THINK IT WAS WORTH IT, I ONLY BOUGHT IT ONCE DUE TO EXPERIMTENTING AND IT DID PRETTY WELLL PULLING TOSE NASTY THING OUT, WOULD DEFININTLY BUY THM AGAIN
The whole reason I heard about these was through a friend! She didn't like the results she got from the product so she gave them to me. I in fact love the nose strips they work very well for me and I have not had a problem with them! They work great!
These blackhead removal strips really work miracles for me! I purchase these throughout the year and use hem at least once a week. I've heard that they don't work for some people, but I have always been pleased with what they have extracted for me!
I absolutely loves these. i first steam my noes and then apply the sheet and i let it sit for a while and peel off when i’m dead, and it’s not pricey but has good value, i but them from my rite aid pharmacy and my local walmart and i do recommend others to buy.
Interesting product idea. The dark black, charcoal -laden strips are fun to use, but I didn't notice much difference in my pores then when using the regular Biore pore strips. Perhaps with more repeated use I'd be able to notice a bigger difference.
Awesome product for the price. Does it's job to clear away blackheads. Purchased this product from Walmart and was so pleased I went back and purchased more quite a few times. My husband loves them as well. I would totally purchase this product again
It’s amazing for the price, at first I was a little skeptical but then a friend at me try it at a sleep over it was very effective. It made me realize how much dirt was actually in my pores no improvement necessary I absolutely love highly recommend.
I love this product. This makes my nose feel so clean after i put this on. My nose feels so smooth, sometimes i catch myself just petting my nose! To me, it is so fun seeing what gunk comes out of your nose. Overall i really recommend this product!
Interesting, easy to use product. Felt good going on and while wearing it, however it was painful to remove and left a slimy feel. It left my skin soft, however it not remove all oil/blemishes. All in all, I would not use it again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos