BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
sammie h.
Los Angeles
Love biore and their nose strips, it works effectively and I absolutely love it ! My mother had bought them for me and I loved them ever since and they are very effective and had a nice package to them ! No necessary improvements that I can think of.
Daniella V.
I BOUGHT THESE TO GET RID OF MY NASTY BLACKHEADS HAT MAKE MY NOSE OILY IT WAS PRETTY PENNY AND I THINK IT WAS WORTH IT, I ONLY BOUGHT IT ONCE DUE TO EXPERIMTENTING AND IT DID PRETTY WELLL PULLING TOSE NASTY THING OUT,  WOULD DEFININTLY BUY THM AGAIN
Eva V.
Tyler, TX
The whole reason I heard about these was through a friend! She didn't like the results she got from the product so she gave them to me. I in fact love the nose strips they work very well for me and I have not had a problem with them! They work great!
Katie S.
Newport, TN
These blackhead removal strips really work miracles for me! I purchase these throughout the year and use hem at least once a week. I've heard that they don't work for some people, but I have always been pleased with what they have extracted for me!
Illiya W.
Erie, PA
I absolutely loves these. i first steam my noes and then apply the sheet and i let it sit for a while and peel off when i’m dead, and it’s not pricey but has good value, i but them from my rite aid pharmacy and my local walmart and i do recommend others to buy.
Kristen W.
MIAMI, FL
Interesting product idea. The dark black, charcoal -laden strips are fun to use, but I didn't notice much difference in my pores then when using the regular Biore pore strips. Perhaps with more repeated use I'd be able to notice a bigger difference.
Ashley B.
Taylorsville, UT
Awesome product for the price. Does it's job to clear away blackheads. Purchased this product from Walmart and was so pleased I went back and purchased more quite a few times. My husband loves them as well. I would totally purchase this product again
xenia r.
Oldsmar
It’s amazing for the price, at first I was a little skeptical but then a friend at me try it at a sleep over it was very effective. It made me realize how much dirt was actually in my pores no improvement necessary I absolutely love highly recommend.
Jannah T.
I love this product. This makes my nose feel so clean after i put this on. My nose feels so smooth, sometimes i catch myself just petting my nose! To me, it is so fun seeing what gunk comes out of your nose. Overall i really recommend this product!
Liana S.
Buffalo
Interesting, easy to use product.  Felt good going on and while wearing it, however it was painful to remove and left a slimy feel.  It left my skin soft, however it not remove all oil/blemishes.  All in all, I would not use it again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?