Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I honestly do not know how to feel about this product. This product did work and got all the black heads from my nose but it made my nose breakout and it started getting oily. My husband had also used this product and the same thing happened to him.
I love this product. It is a cheaper alternative to the Boscia black mask. It was effective in removing gunk from my pores and met my expectations. It is harsh to remove and I tear up from the removal process.
By far the best pore strips I have used! I usually use these pore strips about twice a month. The charcoal strips make it very easy to see all the black heads that are expelled from the pores. I have got my mom hooked on these strips as well as my brother. I highly recomendable these strips to everyone, they’re affordable and they work!
I have so many little blackheads around my nose and this mostly took off my dead skin . I wasn’t really feeling it because yeah it hurt so I was expecting the results to be great . Maybe I should try a different kind because this didn’t do much .
The strip would not stick and I followed all the directions. I noticed right away it wasn’t going to do much because how would it pull anything out if it wouldn’t even stick. I left it on longer than I should of and when I went to peel it off it basically just fell off. There were maybe 2 spots that I actually had to put some effort into. I didn’t see any blackheads pulled out just some dead skin
I thought this would be one of those peel off nose masks that removes black heads but I don’t think it really did much. I mean it wasn’t expensive since Ulta was having a sale but it didn’t do what I thought.
Didn’t make a difference. It only ripped of some dead skin I probably had. I’ve used these multiple times over a span on 2 years and I tried the normal ones as well. They didn’t work at all. Not buying again!
This product was okay. I expected more since it was supposed to bring the blackheads out on the strip. I didn't see a big result like I wanted. I have had friends who have tried this and loved it but for me it didn't do much
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos