BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
I honestly do not know how to feel about this product. This product did work and got all the black heads from my nose but it made my nose breakout and it started getting oily. My husband had also used this product and the same thing happened to him.
Bri
I love this product. It is a cheaper alternative to the Boscia black mask. It was effective in removing gunk from my pores and met my expectations. It is harsh to remove and I tear up from the removal process.
Abigail M.
Byron, CA
By far the best pore strips I have used! I usually use these pore strips about twice a month. The charcoal strips make it very easy to see all the black heads that are expelled from the pores. I have got my mom hooked on these strips as well as my brother. I highly recomendable these strips to everyone, they’re affordable and they work!
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
I have so many little blackheads around my nose and this mostly took off my dead skin . I wasn’t really feeling it because yeah it hurt so I was expecting the results to be great . Maybe I should try a different kind because this didn’t do much .
GEEBUS b.
skillman
The strip would not stick and I followed all the directions. I noticed right away it wasn’t going to do much because how would it pull anything out if it wouldn’t even stick. I left it on longer than I should of and when I went to peel it off it basically just fell off. There were maybe 2 spots that I actually had to put some effort into. I didn’t see any blackheads pulled out just some dead skin
Michael M.
Its does detoxify your blackheads but doesn't do a great job at pulling out blackheads and making them look less noticeable Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Nicolette L.
Waco, TX
I thought this would be one of those peel off nose masks that removes black heads but I don’t think it really did much. I mean it wasn’t expensive since Ulta was having a sale but it didn’t do what I thought.
K G.
rio grande city
Didn’t make a difference. It only ripped of some dead skin I probably had. I’ve used these multiple times over a span on 2 years and I tried the normal ones as well. They didn’t work at all. Not buying again!
Joanie P.
Flemingsburg
This product was okay. I expected more since it was supposed to bring the blackheads out on the strip. I didn't see a big result like I wanted. I have had friends who have tried this and loved it but for me it didn't do much
Michelle S.
San Diego
Purchased at: Target
I didn’t think this product would work but it did the job! They sell for a good price for a pack of 6. You’re not suppose to use them all the time, so 6 can last you about a month.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?