BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Celeste F.
westwood
o get the best results first wash your face with your normal cleanser, then take a small amount of baking powder and recreate a paste using water (don't add to much that it turns too watery) take the paste and rub your skin with it for 15-20 secs. After that wash the paste away with water. DO NOT PAT IT DRY KEEP YOUR SKIN WET!!!! and put the strip on for 10-10 minutes :)))))
Remy L.
Deltona, FL
This product was fun and easy to use, once my fave was nice and cleaned i applied the strip right along my nose for ten min and BOOM all my little black would lift right up with on application. The packing a slick and fit conveniently in my vanity, I highly recommend this product. Peel away those black heads ladies 😊
Judith S.
Danville
This is another Biore product I am very happy with. When any product containing charcoal became the it factor with face treatments I had to give these a try. Just like the regular Biore nose strips these work great as well. I have a combination oily to dry skin and it worked fabulously. Five stars on this product.Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Katelyn L.
HATTIESBURG, MS
These strips work VERY VERY WELL. However, they work so well that when I go to take mine off it hurts very very bad and makes my nose red for an hour or so. But then my nose is super stuff and my pores are all clean so I think it is definitely worth it!! (also i have pretty sensitive skin so that is probably an issue)
Jasmine J.
Rialto
I bought a box (once) came in individual packets. Goes on well dries relatively quick very hard to peel off left patches on black charcoal on my face pulled some out but missed to crease by the house even tho it stuck to the skin (that's where the black patches were. I would not use again good price but too ineffective it the most problematic areas most people have.
Samantha W.
Boise, ID
My nose has never looked more clear. I use these when my pores start to look clogged and gross and it pulls out all of that funk that’s sitting in your pores. It also smells very fresh while you’re waiting for it to dry on your nose. Finish it off with some facial moisturizer and your nose will be so soft and clear!
Frank T.
Sun City Ctr, FL
The biore charcoal strips work wonderously at removing gunk from clogged pores on and around the nose area. They’re also inexpensive at around $7-$8 a box. For me personally these work the best out of the other varieties and I would certainly recommend these for anyone. (However if you can’t handle pain really well the first time you peel one off it may be uncomfortable)
Noelle G.
Bruce , MS
I absolutely adore the bioré pore strips! This product has always been my go to whenever I need to get rid of annoying blackheads and fast! The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars, is because sometimes the strips leave my nose looking dry after the application. But that’s nothing a little moisturizer wouldn’t fix!
Abigail J.
Waynesboro, VA
I received one of these in a subscription box and I decided to try it before I bought a whole box of these.
I do like them but the only thing is I had to get my nose really really wet 1st to do it.
They tell you to wet your area but I didn't realize how wet you needed it to be for the nose strip to stick on correctly.
So the 1st time that I pulled it off there was nothing on it at all but then I wet my nose again like really really wet it and I stuck it back on and left it on for the amount of time and then I pulled it off and I definitely saw the white heads come up so I would definitely give this another try with a whole Box to see what really comes out!
Brittney S.
I wanted to try these strips for so long until I finally decided to pick them up one day at the store. I honestly didn't see much of a difference. I wasn't too please with the cost of the product to the results. My boyfriend ended up trying a few strips as well and also complained about not really seeing a difference.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?