Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I got mine at Walmart and the strips are a bit confusing at first. Unfortunately it didn't do anything for me it kept falling off and when I took it off nothing really came out , it also made my nose dry , I sadly will not be buying these again.
I've heard so many good reviews on this product, but I was let down when I tried it. It is supposed to remove blackheads off your nose and or chin, but it didn't seem to work for me. More or less, It just hurt. I would not buy this product again!
These strips really work! You must be patient and wait the 20 mins for it to completely dry. Once peeled off you can visually see on the charcoal strip what has been draws out of your pores. Ultimately your skins looms better and you feel cleaner.
I love these. I really like that it’s charcoals so it’s good for my skin. The most satisfying thing tho is pulling off the nose strip and seeing all the black and white heads come off your nose. You can literally see how the product works right before your eyes it amazing!
These were more of a Miss than a hit with me. It did remove some blackheads on my nose area but I felt like they weren't super effective. A plus side is that it didn't hurt when peeling off my nose, but maybe that means it wasn't grabbing much.
These pore strips are pretty disappointing. They are extremely drying, and don't really provide any noticable benefits. My pores looked exactly the same after trying them and they didn't clear our my black heads. I wouldn't recommend this product.
These are awesome! If you read the directions and follow them they do exactly what they're supposed to do! Theres nothing more annoying than those little blackheads on your nose this product is awesome! I continue to buy these totally worth it!
Love love loveeeee! Use maybe once a week after working and just fascinates me when I pull the strip off and all the stuff that comes off my nose it’s gross but my nose is always left feeling smooth as a baby’s butt. I adore these life savers!!!!!
Really great at pulling out impurities, but the strips are too big and get too near my eyes. I have to cut them down. Also, they are a bit messy for my taste. I don't like the charcoal residue that gets everywhere. But they do remove blackheads!
Biore Strips are 100% effective. They remove all the excess dirt and oil from my pores. These strips help treat the blackheads on my nose and help my skin stay clear. They are a little pricey but the effort put in to the product is worth the cost
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos