BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Brittany G.
Albuquerque, NM
These pore strips were good, but I didn't notice any difference between these and the basic white ones. They do get some tough black heads out, but it doesn't eliminate them completely. These were easy to use and not painful at all. I would purchase again.
Loryn D.
Florence, NJ
I wanted to give this product 3.5 stars but anyway, I do like these nose strips they get the job done effectively but sometimes if you don't wet them properly it won't work as well as it could so there are some user errors that could occur.
Makenna G.
Provo, UT
I LOVE biore strips. I have fairly deep pores on my nose, specifically, and it is hard to keep them clean and clear. Every time I wash my hair (once every 2-3 days or so), I use a strip on my nose. I'm continually amazed at what these strips can pull out of my nose!
Laine F.
Lagrange, GA
I love the idea behind these strips, but they can be a bit hard to work with. The strips apply easily, but the removal is quite painful, and I don’t always see very much coming out of my pores onto the strip. This product is sort of a hit or miss at different times that I’ve used it.
Riley M.
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
They do clean out most of your pores and your nose will feel so smooth and clean afterwards. I feel as if the charcoal feel off masks would work a little better but the pore strips do their job and are so easy to prepare and to put on.
Emily J.
Louisville
These make my nose pores look so much smaller right after I get done with the strip. They don't work as well as I wanted them to because they don't get everything out of my pores. However I still think they are worth it at their price point.
Emily P.
Anaheim , CA
The only reason I give this a two stars because maybe for my skin type it didn't grasp onto the blackhead well. I really wanted to love this product but sadly I couldn't. On the other hand, it did work on my boyfriend so that's the plus side!
Kat C.
Washington
These strips work pretty well. I would use them again. They are super sticky and not fun to rip off your face, at least they get all the little gunk out. Most of the other products like this don't work that well. Especially because these are charcoal they really get down in your pores.
Chikondi K.
College Park, MD
Great pore strips. You can really feel the difference from when you apply them. My skin always feel really refreshed after using them and the don't smell too bad either! As a once a week treatment I love to use them and see the subtle differences.
Deep Cleansing Pore Strips is the gimmicky product that put Biore on the map several years ago. The concept remains the same as when these first hit the beauty scene: you place a piece of cloth with an incredibly sticky substance on it over your nose or elsewhere on the face, as you might do with a Band-Aid, wait 15 minutes for it to dry, and then pull it off. Along with some amount of skin, blackheads are supposed to stick to it and come right out of the pore. The main ingredient on the strips is polyquaternium-37, a film-forming, hairspray type ingredient—so it’s basically a piece of gauze with a form of hairspray on it. You may at first be impressed with what comes off your nose. (Well, there is no question: you will be impressed.) Most people do have some oil sitting at the top of their oil glands, and most of the face’s oil glands are located on the nose. So whether you use these strips or a piece of tape, black dots and some skin will be removed
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?