BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Vanessa M.
Henderson , NV
this product is amazing I don't have black heads so much as I do little tiny white spots and this gets rid of it. It hurts just a little bit ! But the aftermath is totally worth the pain. Defiantly effective & would recommend to others.
Khadija K.
This the best pore strip ever,it literally removed every nasty black head. This product is worth every penny! It's amazing how smooth my nose feels, after using this product.
April G.
This worked ok on my daughter. Me, not so much. It didn't remove the dirt and oils like I thought it would. Plus it brought major tears to my eyes in trying to get it off. Overall, the price & packaging were great. It does leave your skin smooth and again, it worked on my daughter well!
Michael P.
Slingerlands, NY
I've been using nose pore strips for a while and I've consistently been happy with Biore. I've tried the charcoal version and the only setback is that it's so dark that I can't see the results as well and it leaves a black residue on my nose that I end up having to rewash my nose.
Madison K.
these pore strips are my favorite! i have many stubborn blackheads on my nose. these strips are amazing. they get a lot of the blackheads out. the reason why i gave this product four stars is the blackheads unfortunately always come back.
Gabriela C.
Denver , CO
I really like this nose strips, my problem area is my nose I have a lot of white heads and its a must to use Biore nose strips at least 1 time a week. It really gets everything out, definitely something to try if you have white or black heads.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
Love these strips! I bought the regular ones which I liked. But them I received one of these in a subscription box to try and it was amazing! I was amazed at how much came out of my nose. It is disgusting and amazing all in one. I switched from the regular to the charcoal strips as they seem to work better.
Andrea G.
Modesto, CA
These do wonders I was using some cheep ones and wanted something better. I went in to look for some and these called my name. Tried them and loved them never going back to any other ones these are the best. Must try! They do you justice
Hayley G.
Henderson, NV
These work really well. I've noticed they work best when I use them after a mud mask that doesn't exfoliate the skin, it opens the pores but doesn't exfoliate all the gunk away so they get a good grip on all the little nasties and yank them out!
Caitlin L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I bought this to get all the gunk off my nose! This did exactly what I wanted it to do! All you have to do is wash your face then put it on! So simple! And its ready to be pulled off as soon as it hardens! I use these at least once a week!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?