Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
By far the best pore strips I have used. Can't recommend them enough! Definitely would repurchase. I found them very effective and did not irritate my skin whatsoever. Gets the job done in other words. You need them in your life if you are struggling.
I love it I want one for my whole face now I think it a little to price for 5 of them but they do work perfectly it does make my eyes cry when I take it off but it cleans
I use the deep cleansing pore strips occasionally. I really like them because they actually stick to my face and attach well. However, it doesn't do the best job getting everything out.. would like to see a product that helps remove more blackheads!
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I bought these strips for the first time a few days ago and was hesitant at first: a little skeptical actually. But I have to say that these strips really do help to remove blackheads and other blemishes from the nose and other problem areas. However, I will warn that these strips do not remove all blemishes straightaway. It does help to reduce the volume, but die at get rid of all completely.
I recently purchased these as I've heard such good things about them. And they 100% lived up to my expectations. My boyfriend also used them and he was impressed as his nose blackheads and pores are slightly larger than mine. But we both would repurchase. Just wish you got more than 6 in a box
These pore strips are AMAZING. I used them for the first time and was totally thrilled (/kind of grossed out....) by what it pulled out of my pores. I didn't even think I had much going on in my pores but when I pulled off this pore strip, it was like my pores could finally breathe again. I'm serious, try these and you be amazed/grossed out too.
Interesting product idea. The dark black, charcoal -laden strips are fun to use, but I didn't notice much difference in my pores then when using the regular Biore pore strips. Perhaps with more repeated use I'd be able to notice a bigger difference.
It fills it purpose some what. i've tried many black head removers and decided to try the strips. They dont really take all black heads out it just kind of stays there and peels of with a fells white or black heads. Takes more hair than black heads.
I recommend using this product 100%, especially if you have pores that always tend to become clogged no matter what other product you use. And the satisfaction of seeing the material that clogs your pores on the strip is undefinable. Great product!
I love these charcoal nasal strips. they go on smooth and harden for an easy removal of deep blackheads. They are cheap and available at wal-mart. This is totally worth the money and really effective for removing those deep, stubborn blackheads.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos