BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
By far the best pore strips I have used. Can't recommend them enough! Definitely would repurchase. I found them very effective and did not irritate my skin whatsoever. Gets the job done in other words. You need them in your life if you are struggling.
fabiola a.
I love it I want one for my whole face now I think it a little to price for 5 of them but they do work perfectly it does make my eyes cry when I take it off but it cleans
Tatum H.
I use the deep cleansing pore strips occasionally. I really like them because they actually stick to my face and attach well. However, it doesn't do the best job getting everything out.. would like to see a product that helps remove more blackheads!
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I bought these strips for the first time a few days ago and was hesitant at first: a little skeptical actually. But I have to say that these strips really do help to remove blackheads and other blemishes from the nose and other problem areas. However, I will warn that these strips do not remove all blemishes straightaway. It does help to reduce the volume, but die at get rid of all completely.
Sophi E.
U.K.
I recently purchased these as I've heard such good things about them. And they 100% lived up to my expectations. My boyfriend also used them and he was impressed as his nose blackheads and pores are slightly larger than mine. But we both would repurchase. Just wish you got more than 6 in a box
Caitlin P.
Austin, TX
These pore strips are AMAZING. I used them for the first time and was totally thrilled (/kind of grossed out....) by what it pulled out of my pores. I didn't even think I had much going on in my pores but when I pulled off this pore strip, it was like my pores could finally breathe again. I'm serious, try these and you be amazed/grossed out too.
Kristen W.
MIAMI, FL
Interesting product idea. The dark black, charcoal -laden strips are fun to use, but I didn't notice much difference in my pores then when using the regular Biore pore strips. Perhaps with more repeated use I'd be able to notice a bigger difference.
Esmeralda G.
Souderton
It fills it purpose some what. i've tried many black head removers and decided to try the strips. They dont really take all black heads out it just kind of stays there and peels of with a fells white or black heads. Takes more hair than black heads.
Lauren G.
Tunkhannock, PA
I recommend using this product 100%, especially if you have pores that always tend to become clogged no matter what other product you use. And the satisfaction of seeing the material that clogs your pores on the strip is undefinable. Great product!
Renee R.
Paragould, AR
I love these charcoal nasal strips. they go on smooth and harden for an easy removal of deep blackheads. They are cheap and available at wal-mart. This is totally worth the money and really effective for removing those deep, stubborn blackheads.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?