BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Daniella V.
I BOUGHT THESE TO GET RID OF MY NASTY BLACKHEADS HAT MAKE MY NOSE OILY IT WAS PRETTY PENNY AND I THINK IT WAS WORTH IT, I ONLY BOUGHT IT ONCE DUE TO EXPERIMTENTING AND IT DID PRETTY WELLL PULLING TOSE NASTY THING OUT,  WOULD DEFININTLY BUY THM AGAIN
Liana S.
Buffalo
Interesting, easy to use product.  Felt good going on and while wearing it, however it was painful to remove and left a slimy feel.  It left my skin soft, however it not remove all oil/blemishes.  All in all, I would not use it again.
Megan H.
Newark, OH
I love nasal strips. These are easy to buy at your local drugstore or supermarkets. The charcoal strip dries pretty quick. I feel like it removes a good amount of blackheads. Sometimes it will leave a residue of adhesive charcoal behind, but it comes off with a quick rinse.
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
Effective in removal of blackheads on nose area. It's a bit painful to remove the strip, but it does pick up lots of gunk. I find these at most drug stores, Ulta stores, etc.

They are effective in helping prevent pimples and breakouts in the nose region
Mara B.
Lincoln City
I have lots of blackheads, and I have heard great things about charcoal. Unfortunately, these weren't effective for me. I have used much more effective strips before. I prefer Boire's non-Charcoal brand. I wouldn't reccommend these, especially if you have found success with a different product.
Sophia A.
Memphis
I absolutely loveeee this nose strip so so so much! I always use it when I notice my pores on my nose during the day. I only purchase Biore nose strips since they work fine and are so simple. It's so satisfying and relaxing to use after a long day!
Jannah T.
I love this product. This makes my nose feel so clean after i put this on. My nose feels so smooth, sometimes i catch myself just petting my nose! To me, it is so fun seeing what gunk comes out of your nose. Overall i really recommend this product!
Caitlin P.
Austin, TX
These pore strips are AMAZING. I used them for the first time and was totally thrilled (/kind of grossed out....) by what it pulled out of my pores. I didn't even think I had much going on in my pores but when I pulled off this pore strip, it was like my pores could finally breathe again. I'm serious, try these and you be amazed/grossed out too.
Grace L.
THESE THINGS ARE GREAT AND AFFORDABLE! I love using these strips once a week to really get out the dirt and grime inside the pores on my nose. I have oily skin around my nose and these strips really get everything out of the pores. MUST HAVE!
Esmeralda G.
Souderton
It fills it purpose some what. i've tried many black head removers and decided to try the strips. They dont really take all black heads out it just kind of stays there and peels of with a fells white or black heads. Takes more hair than black heads.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?