Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love this product too! You can see all of the build up from makeup and black heads that it removes when you pull the strip off. It is definitely worth the money and it’s not a product that you have to use every night, for me I can use it about once a week.
I love that there are pore strips for your chin as well as you nose. I purchased the product at Target. I really like how well packaged they are. I love that they aren't very expensive, and work very well. and I would definitely recommend buying this product.
I love love this product! My nose feels so clean after using these strips everytime!! It rips a little when taking it off but not unbearable! And for the price these are my go too! I don't think I have been disappointed yet! I have my boyfriend using these!
I tried this product because I was hoping that it would remove more blackheads than the original pore strips. It removed a few but it was no better than the other kind. Also, my skin doesn’t seem to let go of the blackheads as easily as others, so for one pore strip I may only have 2-5 blackheads on it.
These worked pretty well! I like that you can see the dirt that it takes out of your pores, the only reason I gave 4 stars is because I only worked on about half of my black heads. It's not to harsh on your skin though and it's good for the price of it.
Worked ok but didn’t meet my expectations. I have a ton of blackheads and thought this product would go deep and remove and unwanted dirt from my pores but it only removed about 20%. An okay product maybe my pores were just too deep for this particular one.
I bought these in hopes of clearing the blackheads on my nose. I was disappointed when, after multiple tries, it removed very few, if any blackheads. I thought maybe I was doing it wrong, but when I tried with another brand, most of my blackheads were removed.
love these!!! they work mostly well. i’ve used a peel off mask and I find that these are more gentle but still work better than the mask. i’m very satisfied with this product. I purchased it at target and i’d definitely but it again. I love it. it works great
The products definitely helped with my pores, my skin felt clean. The price was good, and the packaging was so cute. I definitely will buy this product again. I give them to my friends to use and they love it. I’m thinking about making them a stocking stuffer!
I used these against the recommendation of a friend and realized too late that I should have listened to her! My nose was left dry and itchy, it was noticeably irritated even 24 hours later. My pores were only half cleared out after using these. Not worth it.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos