BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Bailey R.
Bismarck , AR
I love this product too! You can see all of the build up from makeup and black heads that it removes when you pull the strip off. It is definitely worth the money and it’s not a product that you have to use every night, for me I can use it about once a week.
Khilyn M.
Hutchinson
I love that there are pore strips for your chin as well as you nose. I purchased the product at Target. I really like how well packaged they are. I love that they aren't very expensive, and work very well. and I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Jordan B.
Elkland , PA
I love love this product! My nose feels so clean after using these strips everytime!! It rips a little when taking it off but not unbearable! And for the price these are my go too! I don't think I have been disappointed yet! I have my boyfriend using these!
Katherine C.
I tried this product because I was hoping that it would remove more blackheads than the original pore strips. It removed a few but it was no better than the other kind. Also, my skin doesn’t seem to let go of the blackheads as easily as others, so for one pore strip I may only have 2-5 blackheads on it.
Megan T.
Murrieta
These worked pretty well! I like that you can see the dirt that it takes out of your pores, the only reason I gave 4 stars is because I only worked on about half of my black heads. It's not to harsh on your skin though and it's good for the price of it.
Nicole G.
Fort Worth, TX
Worked ok but didn’t meet my expectations. I have a ton of blackheads and thought this product would go deep and remove and unwanted dirt from my pores but it only removed about 20%. An okay product maybe my pores were just too deep for this particular one.
mk M.
Chester Springs
I bought these in hopes of clearing the blackheads on my nose. I was disappointed when, after multiple tries, it removed very few, if any blackheads. I thought maybe I was doing it wrong, but when I tried with another brand, most of my blackheads were removed.
Molly D.
Plainville
love these!!! they work mostly well. i’ve used a peel off mask and I find that these are more gentle but still work better than the mask. i’m very satisfied with this product. I purchased it at target and i’d definitely but it again. I love it. it works great
Anjali V.
The products definitely helped with my pores, my skin felt clean. The price was good, and the packaging was so cute. I definitely will buy this product again. I give them to my friends to use and they love it. I’m thinking about making them a stocking stuffer!
Lolo S.
Lakewood, OH
I used these against the recommendation of a friend and realized too late that I should have listened to her! My nose was left dry and itchy, it was noticeably irritated even 24 hours later. My pores were only half cleared out after using these. Not worth it.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?