BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Iridian F.
HOUSTON, TX
These strips are SO GOOD!! They take out all the gunk out of my pores! You definitely need to give these strips a try! Make sure to read the instructions before applying the strips!
Robin G.
San Antonio
I used this product with some girlfriends from work and we all left home for the day with super smooth and clean feeling noses. The only negative was that it hurts some to peel it off once the strip is dry but the amount of yucky stuff it pulls out of your skin is worth it. I feel like this really works and for the price you cant beat it.
Maren L.
Iowa
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE THESE!!! every once in a while, my nose feels textured and my pores feel clogged. I was always go the CHARCOAL strips because they take away all of the dirt and gunk and leave my skin feeling so so smooth
Katie B.
Colorado Springs
This helped with some blackheads around my nose. The packaging was pleasant. It didn’t take all of it away but it took the noticeable blackheads away. It was effective for the time being. I would buy it again.
Dulce M.
Tucson, AZ.
It was good, but didn’t pull enough blackheads as I thought it would. I do keep using it, my nose is smoother since I started using it. The packaging is nice, pulls atención. I wouldn’t recommend it to others.
Arminda C.
Miami , FL
It’s sooo good I wish I could have these with me everyday!!! But they are a little pricy, if I’m not mistaken it’s 4 for $8. But they are so worth it 😍😍😍😍😍I would definitely freak if I had a lifetime supply!!!
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
so if you have tiny, barely there blackheads, like me, these probably arent for you (dont be too jealous, i get huge red spots in place of tiny blackheads some people get), if youre like my boyfriend whose nose seems to have blackheads pretty often, these things work well! they dont remove every single blackhead but they do help with id say 90% when used regularly
Nancy M.
Ontario , CA
These are great for a few black heads that need to be taken it! It’s pain free, easy to use. I wished it would “stick” a bit stronger to really get everything but overall it’s good.
Joanie P.
Flemingsburg
This product was okay. I expected more since it was supposed to bring the blackheads out on the strip. I didn't see a big result like I wanted. I have had friends who have tried this and loved it but for me it didn't do much
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
I have so many little blackheads around my nose and this mostly took off my dead skin . I wasn’t really feeling it because yeah it hurt so I was expecting the results to be great . Maybe I should try a different kind because this didn’t do much .
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?