BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Chanda L.
Pahoa
If you're weird like me and is not bothered by looking at your blackheads then this nose strip is great!! I think the original white nose strip did the same thing though. I think because the strip is black, it just makes things more dramatic. Original strip or this strip, either way, I love them both!
Kearsten H.
These Biore charcoal nose strips are amazing! They really deep cleaned my poors. These strips exceeded my expectations. They are gentle on the skin. The packaging is very nice. They come in a box. I don't think they need any improvement. They are perfect!
Citlali M.
I personally didn't like this product because it wouldn't take any black or white heads out of my nose. Because it has a nice packaging I thought maybe it would work but it really didn't. I wouldn't recommend it to others because it really has no effect.
♡Merissa M.
San Marcos, TX
Very great product, I started using it 4 years ago when I was merely a freshman and I've been using it ever since! it cleans my strawberry nose shiny clean every time and leaves me feeling fresh and flawless when I'm done! (: I would highly recommend
Julia R.
Crane, TX
These pore strips are hard core! They were a little drying for me, but they are great for those with oily skin! They are very effective in removing black heads and absorbing oil. A great product and I recommend to those with oily skin or an oily T-zone
Julia S.
This strip removed blackheads better than any strips I've tried before. They are quick and easy to use. Right around the tip and nostrils can feel tender while pulling the strip off, but it is minimal and goes away immediately. So definitely worth it
Amanda S.
The strips are able to really get a lot of the "ick" out of your pores. They'd be a better value if the strips were able to cover more space. I don't feel much difference in gentleness between these and regular pure strips. It could be my sensitive skin
Mai T.
I tired this and It didn't really pick up much pores. But I love that it's charcoal which is suppose to pick up pores really well. I use this twice a week because it is on the pricey side.
Anna O.
I have so many black heads and this did not remove a single one. Instead it left my nose throbbing and bright red with a stinging sensation. It just remove some of my fuzz off my nose.
Megan S.
Minneapolis, MN
I have oily skin and large pores and was interested in trying the charcoal strips. I found that they worked quite well, they are drying and might not be great for sensitive skin. I found them to be slightly more effective but more drying than the regular pore strips.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?