BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
This product may be suited for someone seeking a strip to pull superficial junk from the skin. I personally have deep clogged areas and these strips are completely ineffective. I even went as far as using a baking soda mixture beforehand and still nothing.
Julianna C.
Tracy, Ca
I got my strip for free in my cosmo magazine. I like how it went on better that the white strips I usually buy. The results I think are the same, but it didn't leave my nose really dry Which is good Because with the white strips I have white flakes after
Garrett B.
Eastover, NC
I have used these for years! They are definitely effective bc I can always see The gunk coming out. I usually buy from Walmart where they are super affordable! They definitely exceed my expectations for a drug store product! I will definitely keep buying
arica h.
London, OH
I swear by these. i also love to buy them for stocking stuffers. my teens use them a cple times a wk. they couldn't believe the "Forrest" of black heads that were on the strip. we are loyal users. u will be amazed how they grab the dirt and blackheads out
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
This product is ok. it does what it claims, but I don't see the difference in the original one. I wished it stood out more than the original since it's called deep charcoal pore strips.
Alison S.
Harriman, TN
I have used the biore deep clensing charcoal pore strips thinking they were not going to work because I have tried things like this in the past and they have not work for me and this worked tremendously for me I loved it and I still love it and buy it.
Rhiannon B.
New York
They do the job but they do not completely pull everything out. It is however extremely satisfying and is not too harsh on the skin when removing. The packaging is simple and I would most definitely recommend to others who have blackheads as a problem.
Kayla G.
These strips are a product that I continually use and purchase. I find that they do extract more blackheads than the original Biore strips and are still gentle on my skin. I can notice a difference in my pores and the texture of my skin after using these
Anna O.
I have so many black heads and this did not remove a single one. Instead it left my nose throbbing and bright red with a stinging sensation. It just remove some of my fuzz off my nose.
Michelle P.
New Castle, PA
I used this brand when I very first came out and liked and recently bought this because if have been having issues with clogged pores. I used as directed and although it did work to clean out my pores my skin had a reaction to it and was red for two days.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?