Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product may be suited for someone seeking a strip to pull superficial junk from the skin. I personally have deep clogged areas and these strips are completely ineffective. I even went as far as using a baking soda mixture beforehand and still nothing.
I got my strip for free in my cosmo magazine. I like how it went on better that the white strips I usually buy. The results I think are the same, but it didn't leave my nose really dry Which is good Because with the white strips I have white flakes after
I have used these for years! They are definitely effective bc I can always see The gunk coming out. I usually buy from Walmart where they are super affordable! They definitely exceed my expectations for a drug store product! I will definitely keep buying
I swear by these. i also love to buy them for stocking stuffers. my teens use them a cple times a wk. they couldn't believe the "Forrest" of black heads that were on the strip. we are loyal users. u will be amazed how they grab the dirt and blackheads out
This product is ok. it does what it claims, but I don't see the difference in the original one. I wished it stood out more than the original since it's called deep charcoal pore strips.
I have used the biore deep clensing charcoal pore strips thinking they were not going to work because I have tried things like this in the past and they have not work for me and this worked tremendously for me I loved it and I still love it and buy it.
They do the job but they do not completely pull everything out. It is however extremely satisfying and is not too harsh on the skin when removing. The packaging is simple and I would most definitely recommend to others who have blackheads as a problem.
These strips are a product that I continually use and purchase. I find that they do extract more blackheads than the original Biore strips and are still gentle on my skin. I can notice a difference in my pores and the texture of my skin after using these
I have so many black heads and this did not remove a single one. Instead it left my nose throbbing and bright red with a stinging sensation. It just remove some of my fuzz off my nose.
I used this brand when I very first came out and liked and recently bought this because if have been having issues with clogged pores. I used as directed and although it did work to clean out my pores my skin had a reaction to it and was red for two days.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos