BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Marilyn P.
I’ve become obsessed with all things charcoal and for the most part these strips remove my blackheads. I use it on my chin as opposed to my nose because that is where my problem areas are. I’ve purchased a box of these a handful of times already.
Nakomi S.
I love these with a passion! These were and are so crucial for me to have. I've had them since I was in high school and they work so well. I've never been disappointed with these pore strips and I still buy them today. Definitely worth the money.
Audrey C.
Arlington, VA
These work well, but to tell you the truth, I'm not sure they are that different the original pore strips by Biore.  It's recommended that you only use these once a week instead of every day.  I would agree with that recommendation, as more than once a week could severely dry out your skin!
Nicole K.
Edmond , OK
If you're anything like me, you have blackheads EVERYWHERE. I
can't seem to get rid of them. I've used these a lot to get a few blackheads on
the surface of my face, but these strips don't really get deep down in the skin. They also seem to leave a residue on my skin, causing me to have to wash my face for a second time after using these.
Sam W.
Davie, FL
These are awesome! If you read the directions and follow them they do exactly what they're supposed to do! Theres nothing more annoying than those little blackheads on your nose this product is awesome! I continue to buy these totally worth it!
Eliza C.
Philadelphia, PA
I've tried other (pricier) pore strips and I always come back to Biore. Not only are they cheaper, but they work better. I don't think the charcoal really adds anything compared to the original ones, but it doesn't take anything away either.
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO
Love these. Did a great job at cleaning out my pores. Left my nose feeling super soft and smooth. I would highly recommend. I plan on making these pet of my weekly beauty regimen.
Audrey R.
Gallup, NM
This product was pretty good, just stick it on your nose, wait, and peel off some tiny nose hairs and blackheads. I use it every now and then when I have a lot of blackheads on my nose. Its pretty gentle when it peels off. One product you should.
Angela M.
Eagle Point, OR
Really great at pulling out impurities, but the strips are too big and get too near my eyes. I have to cut them down. Also, they are a bit messy for my taste. I don't like the charcoal residue that gets everywhere. But they do remove blackheads!
Nicole D.
Fresno, CA
These pore strips really work. Most of my life I've had blackheads, so my face needs all the help it can get. The best part, it didn't feel like I was ripping packing tape off my face. The strips gently remove what the need to without being harsh.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?