Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I find that it helps to do these pore strips 20 mins before showering, because while exfoliating my face in the shower I see I completely effective result. The pore strips do a great job of opening the pores and getting surface blackheads and gunk out!
These strips are a product that I continually use and purchase. I find that they do extract more blackheads than the original Biore strips and are still gentle on my skin. I can notice a difference in my pores and the texture of my skin after using these
These are fantastic at removing impurities from pores in the nose. These are my preferred pore strip and seem to work the best among the others that I have tried. The only downside is that it leaves black residue on the face and that there is a little pain upon removal, but that is to be expected.
I used this brand when I very first came out and liked and recently bought this because if have been having issues with clogged pores. I used as directed and although it did work to clean out my pores my skin had a reaction to it and was red for two days.
If you're weird like me and is not bothered by looking at your blackheads then this nose strip is great!! I think the original white nose strip did the same thing though. I think because the strip is black, it just makes things more dramatic. Original strip or this strip, either way, I love them both!
I have bad black heads on my nose and this product does an okay job at getting the gunk from my nose. I feel like it can reach deep enough to get all the big blackheads so I can't give it 5 stars. It seems like it can only get the very tiny blackheads.
The strips are able to really get a lot of the "ick" out of your pores. They'd be a better value if the strips were able to cover more space. I don't feel much difference in gentleness between these and regular pure strips. It could be my sensitive skin
I swear by these. i also love to buy them for stocking stuffers. my teens use them a cple times a wk. they couldn't believe the "Forrest" of black heads that were on the strip. we are loyal users. u will be amazed how they grab the dirt and blackheads out
I personally didn't like this product because it wouldn't take any black or white heads out of my nose. Because it has a nice packaging I thought maybe it would work but it really didn't. I wouldn't recommend it to others because it really has no effect.
I have always loved the Biore pore strips and I don't know how I ever did without the charcoal ones! The charcoal ones just seem to remove every clogged pore leaving my skin super soft and radiant. I love to use these once a month for upkeep on my skin!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos