Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
They are good at getting rid of surface black heads, but nothing too deep. I would cut the pads and put them where they needed to be. Yes they can be painful in the sensitive areas. I would say that the nose is fine, but getting on the cheeks are painful.
This product gets almost everything out, if you have a lot of blackheads it dose an effective job and works really well. I've used this and continued too because it met my expectations and it's not a waste of time. I don't think they need to improve at all!
This was a good product, me and my daughter both use these. I bought these at Walgreens for my daughter to try. This is my first time purchasing this particular brand. The product was ok, it did help remove my blackheads. I haven't usedthis product too long.
Did not deliver the results I expected. It did, however, shrink my pores on my nose a little bit but it didn't remove my black heads. I purchased it at Walmart. It did not meet my expectations but I liked that my pores shrunk. I wouldn't recommend this product for immediate results.
This strip removed blackheads better than any strips I've tried before. They are quick and easy to use. Right around the tip and nostrils can feel tender while pulling the strip off, but it is minimal and goes away immediately. So definitely worth it
They do the job but they do not completely pull everything out. It is however extremely satisfying and is not too harsh on the skin when removing. The packaging is simple and I would most definitely recommend to others who have blackheads as a problem.
I got my strip for free in my cosmo magazine. I like how it went on better that the white strips I usually buy. The results I think are the same, but it didn't leave my nose really dry Which is good Because with the white strips I have white flakes after
I have used these for years! They are definitely effective bc I can always see The gunk coming out. I usually buy from Walmart where they are super affordable! They definitely exceed my expectations for a drug store product! I will definitely keep buying
These strips are a product that I continually use and purchase. I find that they do extract more blackheads than the original Biore strips and are still gentle on my skin. I can notice a difference in my pores and the texture of my skin after using these
The pore strips really do pull out all of the nasty stuff in your pores! They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. I’ve bought these twice and I would buy again! I recommend these to anyone looking for an at home treatment for those black heads!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos