BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Erin R.
They are good at getting rid of surface black heads, but nothing too deep. I would cut the pads and put them where they needed to be. Yes they can be painful in the sensitive areas. I would say that the nose is fine, but getting on the cheeks are painful.
Cassidy W.
Carnation
This product gets almost everything out, if you have a lot of blackheads it dose an effective job and works really well. I've used this and continued too because it met my expectations and it's not a waste of time. I don't think they need to improve at all!
Heather H.
Salida
This was a good product, me and my daughter both use these. I bought these at Walgreens for my daughter to try. This is my first time purchasing this particular brand. The product was ok, it did help remove my blackheads. I haven't usedthis product too long.
Michael K.
Renton, WA
Did not deliver the results I expected. It did, however, shrink my pores on my nose a little bit but it didn't remove my black heads. I purchased it at Walmart. It did not meet my expectations but I liked that my pores shrunk. I wouldn't recommend this product for immediate results.
Julia S.
This strip removed blackheads better than any strips I've tried before. They are quick and easy to use. Right around the tip and nostrils can feel tender while pulling the strip off, but it is minimal and goes away immediately. So definitely worth it
Rhiannon B.
New York
They do the job but they do not completely pull everything out. It is however extremely satisfying and is not too harsh on the skin when removing. The packaging is simple and I would most definitely recommend to others who have blackheads as a problem.
Julianna C.
Tracy, Ca
I got my strip for free in my cosmo magazine. I like how it went on better that the white strips I usually buy. The results I think are the same, but it didn't leave my nose really dry Which is good Because with the white strips I have white flakes after
Garrett B.
Eastover, NC
I have used these for years! They are definitely effective bc I can always see The gunk coming out. I usually buy from Walmart where they are super affordable! They definitely exceed my expectations for a drug store product! I will definitely keep buying
Kayla G.
These strips are a product that I continually use and purchase. I find that they do extract more blackheads than the original Biore strips and are still gentle on my skin. I can notice a difference in my pores and the texture of my skin after using these
Samantha H.
Milwaukee
The pore strips really do pull out all of the nasty stuff in your pores! They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. I’ve bought these twice and I would buy again! I recommend these to anyone looking for an at home treatment for those black heads!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?