BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ashley S.
I did not like these as much as the original pore strips. I don't think that the "charcoal" made any difference and I actually feel like it didn't clear my pores as much as the original.
Joveria C.
hawthorne, CA
This product is my holy grail I love this stuff so much. It helps a lot with the blackheads I have on my nose. I am a repeat user of this product. And I have repurchased already. Once in drys down its painful to take off but just take it off like a bandaid.
Beth M.
Clemson, SC
These work pretty well for most people I think, but every time I used them not much comes out of my skin even though I can clearly see the blackheads present. I'm not sure if this is just because my pores are too small or what but they did not work well on me.
Alexandria N.
First off I recommend always putting a hot rag on your nose to open up your pores, but remember to gently pat dry, it helps successfully remove more black heads.

This product is amazing!!
Sydney E.
I've tried so many pore strips or peel off masks for blackheads and I always end up coming back to Biore Charcoal Pore Strips. These things work wonders for clearing out blocked pores!! I purchased the large box of 18 from Walmart and the price point is great.
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
I love pore strips but i was expecting way more pay off . I followed the directions to a T for my husband and myself and they did absolutley nothing !!!!it barely pulled any of my skin .
Avery H.
Prospect , KY
I have very mixed feelings for these pore strips. I had very high expectations and they weren't met. When I applied it some of the strip didn't even stick to my face. Once it became time to remove it. It only removed a few blackheads and there were many left.
Larissa W.
Bay Shore, NY
always a great thing to have in your beauty drawer! Always really effective and easy to use! Clears out the pores really easily, but you dont need to do it that often! Always fun and gross to see how much was actually in your pores, yikes. Always recommend it!
Toccoa K.
Indianapolis
I use this product to clean my pores every 4-6 weeks. It works decently for the price, but I wish that it did not leave so much sticky substance from the strip on my face. I was a littl disappointed, but it is okay for the price. I would probably recommend it!
Adela R.
One of the Best pore strips I’ve used removes most of my black heads which is great. I purchased them at Walmart but I’m sure you can find them at any drugstore. It meet all of my expectations I’ve used a lot of strips before these are some of the best ones
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?