Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Even if the charcoal didn't help which it seems it did. You could securely see what it took out better on the blac . Not only that but my face tends to break out after doing this sometimes (because solution is still sick in the pores) but not with these :)
I have always loved the Biore pore strips and I don't know how I ever did without the charcoal ones! The charcoal ones just seem to remove every clogged pore leaving my skin super soft and radiant. I love to use these once a month for upkeep on my skin!
These are the only product that has ever been able to grab on to the gunk in my pores and remove it. I was shocked the first time I used one and I got the result that you see in the videos. Despite have the ability to pull stuff out of my pores it was not to harsh or painful and it did not irritate my sensitive skin. Loved it, will keep repurchasing.
I got my strip for free in my cosmo magazine. I like how it went on better that the white strips I usually buy. The results I think are the same, but it didn't leave my nose really dry Which is good Because with the white strips I have white flakes after
It was okay, it wasn’t very effective but did a fine job. The first time I used it I thought it wasn’t going to work as well as it did. There are some improvements that could me made. It’s kind of over priced to be completely honest. But I would still recommend this to anyone who wants to try it out.
The pore strips really do pull out all of the nasty stuff in your pores! They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. I’ve bought these twice and I would buy again! I recommend these to anyone looking for an at home treatment for those black heads!
I have used the biore deep clensing charcoal pore strips thinking they were not going to work because I have tried things like this in the past and they have not work for me and this worked tremendously for me I loved it and I still love it and buy it.
I absolutely love this product! It works so well. I initially bought it from Walmart. They aren't super harsh but also not completely painless. They're just like any other pore strip but work a lot better! Would recommend to anyone and would buy again!
I have a big problem with blackheads in my nose so I decided to give these a try. They work wonders I am so happy with these it's easy to put on but hard to get off but that's what helps it get all that nastiness off your nose. And it leaves it super soft!
I used this brand when I very first came out and liked and recently bought this because if have been having issues with clogged pores. I used as directed and although it did work to clean out my pores my skin had a reaction to it and was red for two days.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos