BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Chelsea G.
Grapevine, TX
Even if the charcoal didn't help which it seems it did. You could securely see what it took out better on the blac . Not only that but my face tends to break out after doing this sometimes (because solution is still sick in the pores) but not with these :)
Teea W.
Kenai, AK
I have always loved the Biore pore strips and I don't know how I ever did without the charcoal ones! The charcoal ones just seem to remove every clogged pore leaving my skin super soft and radiant. I love to use these once a month for upkeep on my skin!
Rachel S.
These are the only product that has ever been able to grab on to the gunk in my pores and remove it. I was shocked the first time I used one and I got the result that you see in the videos. Despite have the ability to pull stuff out of my pores it was not to harsh or painful and it did not irritate my sensitive skin. Loved it, will keep repurchasing.
Julianna C.
Tracy, Ca
I got my strip for free in my cosmo magazine. I like how it went on better that the white strips I usually buy. The results I think are the same, but it didn't leave my nose really dry Which is good Because with the white strips I have white flakes after
Trinidee J.
Morristown, TN
It was okay, it wasn’t very effective but did a fine job. The first time I used it I thought it wasn’t going to work as well as it did. There are some improvements that could me made. It’s kind of over priced to be completely honest. But I would still recommend this to anyone who wants to try it out.
Samantha H.
Milwaukee
The pore strips really do pull out all of the nasty stuff in your pores! They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. I’ve bought these twice and I would buy again! I recommend these to anyone looking for an at home treatment for those black heads!
Alison S.
Harriman, TN
I have used the biore deep clensing charcoal pore strips thinking they were not going to work because I have tried things like this in the past and they have not work for me and this worked tremendously for me I loved it and I still love it and buy it.
Alexandra L.
I absolutely love this product! It works so well. I initially bought it from Walmart. They aren't super harsh but also not completely painless. They're just like any other pore strip but work a lot better! Would recommend to anyone and would buy again!
Esmeralda h.
I have a big problem with blackheads in my nose so I decided to give these a try. They work wonders I am so happy with these it's easy to put on but hard to get off but that's what helps it get all that nastiness off your nose. And it leaves it super soft!
Michelle P.
New Castle, PA
I used this brand when I very first came out and liked and recently bought this because if have been having issues with clogged pores. I used as directed and although it did work to clean out my pores my skin had a reaction to it and was red for two days.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?