BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Stephanie K.
Biore Pore strips get the job done when your in a rush. But they just take care of the basic surf fuse and the black heads come right back the next day even deeper the following day. Maybe I would recommend the product to a preteen just starting getting acne.
brooke m.
Citrus Heights
They weren't the best to be honest. I was expecting them to work a lot better. They sort of do the job, but it's also pretty painful and make me cry. I'm almost certain face products shouldn't be painful. I will say the instructions are very clear and concise.
Sydney E.
I've tried so many pore strips or peel off masks for blackheads and I always end up coming back to Biore Charcoal Pore Strips. These things work wonders for clearing out blocked pores!! I purchased the large box of 18 from Walmart and the price point is great.
Ingrid P.
I love these!! I feel my nose very clean when I use these. It only takes about 3 minutes and you are done. The peeling process is the best feeling ever! You get to see what gunk you had in your pores and since the strip is black, it gives you a better visual.
Avery H.
Prospect , KY
I have very mixed feelings for these pore strips. I had very high expectations and they weren't met. When I applied it some of the strip didn't even stick to my face. Once it became time to remove it. It only removed a few blackheads and there were many left.
mk M.
Chester Springs
I bought these in hopes of clearing the blackheads on my nose. I was disappointed when, after multiple tries, it removed very few, if any blackheads. I thought maybe I was doing it wrong, but when I tried with another brand, most of my blackheads were removed.
Sarah D.
Staten Island, NY
A little on the pricey side, I buy these occasionally when I feel like treating my skin to a deeper clean than my daily routine usually allows. Great for removing blackheads and clearing pores, and if you look at the strip after, you can see the results!
Megan T.
Murrieta
These worked pretty well! I like that you can see the dirt that it takes out of your pores, the only reason I gave 4 stars is because I only worked on about half of my black heads. It's not to harsh on your skin though and it's good for the price of it.
B A.
It didn't take out as much. But it is super clean and easy, it's somewhat effective when you pull it off it's a bit harsh but gentle overall, it pulls out all the junk. It has nice packaging and lets you see al the things you had in your nose, is reccomend!
Khilyn M.
Hutchinson
I love that there are pore strips for your chin as well as you nose. I purchased the product at Target. I really like how well packaged they are. I love that they aren't very expensive, and work very well. and I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?