Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Biore Pore strips get the job done when your in a rush. But they just take care of the basic surf fuse and the black heads come right back the next day even deeper the following day. Maybe I would recommend the product to a preteen just starting getting acne.
They weren't the best to be honest. I was expecting them to work a lot better. They sort of do the job, but it's also pretty painful and make me cry. I'm almost certain face products shouldn't be painful. I will say the instructions are very clear and concise.
I've tried so many pore strips or peel off masks for blackheads and I always end up coming back to Biore Charcoal Pore Strips. These things work wonders for clearing out blocked pores!! I purchased the large box of 18 from Walmart and the price point is great.
I love these!! I feel my nose very clean when I use these. It only takes about 3 minutes and you are done. The peeling process is the best feeling ever! You get to see what gunk you had in your pores and since the strip is black, it gives you a better visual.
I have very mixed feelings for these pore strips. I had very high expectations and they weren't met. When I applied it some of the strip didn't even stick to my face. Once it became time to remove it. It only removed a few blackheads and there were many left.
I bought these in hopes of clearing the blackheads on my nose. I was disappointed when, after multiple tries, it removed very few, if any blackheads. I thought maybe I was doing it wrong, but when I tried with another brand, most of my blackheads were removed.
A little on the pricey side, I buy these occasionally when I feel like treating my skin to a deeper clean than my daily routine usually allows. Great for removing blackheads and clearing pores, and if you look at the strip after, you can see the results!
These worked pretty well! I like that you can see the dirt that it takes out of your pores, the only reason I gave 4 stars is because I only worked on about half of my black heads. It's not to harsh on your skin though and it's good for the price of it.
It didn't take out as much. But it is super clean and easy, it's somewhat effective when you pull it off it's a bit harsh but gentle overall, it pulls out all the junk. It has nice packaging and lets you see al the things you had in your nose, is reccomend!
I love that there are pore strips for your chin as well as you nose. I purchased the product at Target. I really like how well packaged they are. I love that they aren't very expensive, and work very well. and I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos