Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I have repurchased these over and over. I've used them on my brothers who suffer from enlarged, clogged pores. Blackheads can clearly be seen on the paper upon removal of the nose strip. I purchased these at ULTA on a BOGO sale. Definitely worth every penny.
Biore Pore strips get the job done when your in a rush. But they just take care of the basic surf fuse and the black heads come right back the next day even deeper the following day. Maybe I would recommend the product to a preteen just starting getting acne.
One of the Best pore strips I’ve used removes most of my black heads which is great. I purchased them at Walmart but I’m sure you can find them at any drugstore. It meet all of my expectations I’ve used a lot of strips before these are some of the best ones
I have very mixed feelings for these pore strips. I had very high expectations and they weren't met. When I applied it some of the strip didn't even stick to my face. Once it became time to remove it. It only removed a few blackheads and there were many left.
It's really cool that it's black because of the charcoal. I bought this at a local drugstore. The strip gets some of the blackheads but not all of mine (I do have a lot). It didn't meet all my expectations but that must be because my blackheads are stubborn.
These are so bomb. I thought the regular strips were effective but this charcoal version is even more amazing. I recommend them to anyone with clogged pores or blackheads. Using these routinely will change your skin!
A little on the pricey side, I buy these occasionally when I feel like treating my skin to a deeper clean than my daily routine usually allows. Great for removing blackheads and clearing pores, and if you look at the strip after, you can see the results!
They are good at getting rid of surface black heads, but nothing too deep. I would cut the pads and put them where they needed to be. Yes they can be painful in the sensitive areas. I would say that the nose is fine, but getting on the cheeks are painful.
I didn’t feel that it actually removed my blackheads. The price was good which is why I went ahead and gave them a try. I’ve never been a fan of strips because I’ve never had luck with them... unsure if its just my skin or if I’m not doing something correctly
Did not deliver the results I expected. It did, however, shrink my pores on my nose a little bit but it didn't remove my black heads. I purchased it at Walmart. It did not meet my expectations but I liked that my pores shrunk. I wouldn't recommend this product for immediate results.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos