BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alicia A.
Riverton
I have repurchased these over and over. I've used them on my brothers who suffer from enlarged, clogged pores. Blackheads can clearly be seen on the paper upon removal of the nose strip. I purchased these at ULTA on a BOGO sale. Definitely worth every penny.
Stephanie K.
Biore Pore strips get the job done when your in a rush. But they just take care of the basic surf fuse and the black heads come right back the next day even deeper the following day. Maybe I would recommend the product to a preteen just starting getting acne.
Adela R.
One of the Best pore strips I’ve used removes most of my black heads which is great. I purchased them at Walmart but I’m sure you can find them at any drugstore. It meet all of my expectations I’ve used a lot of strips before these are some of the best ones
Avery H.
Prospect , KY
I have very mixed feelings for these pore strips. I had very high expectations and they weren't met. When I applied it some of the strip didn't even stick to my face. Once it became time to remove it. It only removed a few blackheads and there were many left.
Michiella S.
San Diego, CA
It's really cool that it's black because of the charcoal. I bought this at a local drugstore. The strip gets some of the blackheads but not all of mine (I do have a lot). It didn't meet all my expectations but that must be because my blackheads are stubborn.
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
These are so bomb. I thought the regular strips were effective but this charcoal version is even more amazing. I recommend them to anyone with clogged pores or blackheads. Using these routinely will change your skin!
Sarah D.
Staten Island, NY
A little on the pricey side, I buy these occasionally when I feel like treating my skin to a deeper clean than my daily routine usually allows. Great for removing blackheads and clearing pores, and if you look at the strip after, you can see the results!
Erin R.
They are good at getting rid of surface black heads, but nothing too deep. I would cut the pads and put them where they needed to be. Yes they can be painful in the sensitive areas. I would say that the nose is fine, but getting on the cheeks are painful.
Nicole L.
I didn’t feel that it actually removed my blackheads. The price was good which is why I went ahead and gave them a try. I’ve never been a fan of strips because I’ve never had luck with them... unsure if its just my skin or if I’m not doing something correctly
Michael K.
Renton, WA
Did not deliver the results I expected. It did, however, shrink my pores on my nose a little bit but it didn't remove my black heads. I purchased it at Walmart. It did not meet my expectations but I liked that my pores shrunk. I wouldn't recommend this product for immediate results.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?