BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sabrina Z.
Bath, MI
I use these and have been since they first came out.  It helps to get most of the black heads out of my nose.  It's easy to use and the cost isn't to pocketbook breaking.  My nose feels much smoother after use and my pores appear to be smaller when they are unclogged.
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
OK, so I don't know what it is about me, but these never work. Nothing comes out with the strip. This particular one was a LITTLE better than the originals though. It did help get the charcoal into the pores even if it did not draw anything out of the pores. I would not buy these.
Taylor O.
These remove blackheads and make your skin feel smoother immediately after use; however, I didn't notice a prolonged difference. Might be that I have to use it more often! Pretty gentle, and really inexpensive though. And great for when you need a short-term fix!
Ximena O.
Kissimmee, FL
I have to admit, I was very skeptical about Bioré strips.
I used the nose strips on my whole face, as seen in the picture. I was SHOCKED that I could visibly see my blackheads on the strip.
The next day, my face felt softer & more moisturized. I highly recommend them!
cheyanne s.
New Paris, PA
I love these. They do what the outer box says it does. After i use one i follow it up with a face sheet mask. I just wish the would make them a tensy bit smaller i always have to cut the corners off of the top of them else wise they jab into my eyes and lower lashes.
Courtney W.
I feel like these did nothing for me. I did everything that it said for the directions but when I lifted it up after several minutes nothing came up with it. Which is really weird for me because I have a lot of black heads. So I don't recommend this particular style.
Rikki F.
Bonney Lake, WA
Who doesn't love these things, its so fun putting them on and seeing it pull out all your black heads. These don't disappoint and have worked great at getting rid of stubborn black heads the packaging is pretty boring but I'm not really worried about that with these.
Chloe T.
Campbell Hall, NY
I am up  obsessed  with these peal off  strips for your nose they work very very good they are not pricey at all and are very very good for getting the blackheads and things out of your pores and has very nice packaging to it and I would definitely recommend this for you to use
Sara✨ B.
Auburndale
I have a lot of blackheads and this helped a lot by showing me what I have in my nose. But also another important things to not forget is that this can damage your skin really bad. I buy it at Walmart for about 7 bucks and it lasts about 2 months. Highly recommend!
Makayla G.
I absolutely love this product! I have the original strips and the charcoal ones. I try not to use them very often or consecutively to avoid irritating my skin, but I do switch out between which strips I use. The charcoal strips really do a good job and getting deep into the pores and help prevent problems as well
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?