Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These remove blackheads and make your skin feel smoother immediately after use; however, I didn't notice a prolonged difference. Might be that I have to use it more often! Pretty gentle, and really inexpensive though. And great for when you need a short-term fix!
This product wad so amazing! I have bad acne, redness,sensitive skin,and acne scars and this product didn't make my acne worse. It didn't make my scars worse. It didn't irritate my skin. It didn't make my redness worse. And to top it all off, it made nose so smooth!!!
My nose is a combination of dry and oily which in turn has left minor blackheads and flaky/oily skin. The strips (which are painful removing) left my nose feeling smooth but didnt remove anything under the surface. By the next evening my nose was back to being oily.
Absolutely love the results with Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips! I picked them up at Walmart and used them right away when I got home. Works perfect on my pores and makes me feel clean after using them. I definitely recommend trying them out to everyone!
I have a love hate relationship with this product. I get an oddly satisfying feeling after using it, however, I don't think it really treats and prevents my black heads. I think I continue to purchase for the satisfaction of peeling it off more than it actually works.
Didn't took my blackheads out. It hurted a little the first time I tried to rip off the strip from my nose. Would probably not buy it again because it didn't do the job on my skin. It's in a good pricing though and it actually my nose felt smooth afterwards but yeah.
If you suffer with acne, Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips are a product that you must try! As an eyeglass wearer, my problem area is my definitely the bridge of my nose and these easy to use Biore strips help me remove all the dirt and gunk left every day!
The pore strips worked pretty good but I had to use an exfoliate before. If I use it without exfoliating it doesn't work too well. The value is good. It wasn't harsh. I didn't have to yank it off like other ones I've seen. I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
These charcoal pore strips seem to work 10x better than the regular ones. I found it works much better after you wash your face with warmer water. I also left it on longer than what was instructed and slowly peeled it off. It really grips the dirt. Worth every penny.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos