BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Taylor O.
These remove blackheads and make your skin feel smoother immediately after use; however, I didn't notice a prolonged difference. Might be that I have to use it more often! Pretty gentle, and really inexpensive though. And great for when you need a short-term fix!
Kaitlyn Z.
Brenham
This product wad so amazing! I have bad acne, redness,sensitive skin,and acne scars and this product didn't make my acne worse. It didn't make my scars worse. It didn't irritate my skin. It didn't make my redness worse. And to top it all off, it made nose so smooth!!!
Taylor H.
Mesquite , TX
great on releasing blackheads and i love that it has charcoal in it because i heard charcoal gets deep within the skin and pores to deeply clean and hydrate the skin  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Samantha S.
My nose is a combination of dry and oily which in turn has left minor blackheads and flaky/oily skin. The strips (which are painful removing) left my nose feeling smooth but didnt remove anything under the surface. By the next evening my nose was back to being oily.
Jennifer H.
National City, MI
Absolutely love the results with Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips! I picked them up at Walmart and used them right away when I got home. Works perfect on my pores and makes me feel clean after using them. I definitely recommend trying them out to everyone!
Nicole A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a love hate relationship with this product. I get an oddly satisfying feeling after using it, however, I don't think it really treats and prevents my black heads. I think I continue to purchase for the satisfaction of peeling it off more than it actually works.
Josy✨ L.
Fajardo
Didn't took my blackheads out. It hurted a little the first time I tried to rip off the strip from my nose. Would probably not buy it again because it didn't do the job on my skin. It's in a good pricing though and it actually my nose felt smooth afterwards but yeah.
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
If you suffer with acne, Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips are a product that you must try! As an eyeglass wearer, my problem area is my definitely the bridge of my nose and these easy to use Biore strips help me remove all the dirt and gunk left every day!
Victoria C.
Miami
The pore strips worked pretty good but I had to use an exfoliate before. If I use it without exfoliating it doesn't work too well. The value is good. It wasn't harsh. I didn't have to yank it off like other ones I've seen. I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
Leannaa M.
Beeville, TX
These charcoal pore strips seem to work 10x better than the regular ones. I found it works much better after you wash your face with warmer water. I also left it on longer than what was instructed and slowly peeled it off. It really grips the dirt. Worth every penny.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?