BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
anthea c.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using these stripes since I was in high school. It always seems to amaze me what I can pull out of my pores- extremely gratifying. They're easy to use, just wet your nose and apply your strip, then wait till it drys completely before you peel it off. Great product!
Ann M.
Old Bethpage, NY
 I use  Retin-A so I couldn’t really use this product but my husband used it and had nothing but great results from it. It was very effective and not too harsh on his skin. we purchased it at our local Rite Aid pharmacy and I would deathly recommend this product
Michele R.
I tried this product but it didn't work for me. When I bought this product I was so happy to tried but it didn't work out and it didn't take out my blackheads so I was so disappointed but I was hearing of great things about it that I just thought it was going to work out on me.
Karina M.
Salem, OR
This is great for clearing out blackheads. I currently use the strips after using the charcoal cleanser. It minimizes the appearance of pores after a few days, it was gentle to remove, might hurt a bit if pulled off hard. but was not painful since I was gentle with removing it.
sam z.
I use these about once a week, and I keep coming back to this brand in the store when I'm looking for blackhead removal. They meet all my expectations when it comes to pore treatments, but you have to be careful to leave it on for long enough to get maximum cleaning.
Autumn F.
Laurel Hill , NC
I really like using these strips to get out the blackheads on my nose, especially after wearing a lot of makeup. They usually work pretty well and get a lot out, but there are always still a lot of blackheads left deep down that I wish the biore strips were better at getting.
Francesca P.
London, ['', '', '']
I tried this last month and it's ok, it help to clean the pores of the skin, it's very sticky... when I tried I felt pain at the moment to take out. The price is cheap and in the end I have to say that it works. I would recommend it.. it's possible to find it in any drugstore.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
These pore strips get the deep blackheads out at ease. I left on for at least 15 minutes like paper mache. You can see the evidence of gunk that's in your pores. They had these strips as samples in magazines so I got to try that way. I think they are better than the original !
Benna K.
Fairly painful to take off but it definitely did the job. Some black heads were definitely left behind but it was definitely better than before I used it. Great product, package was the perfect size and I didn't need to use them that often because the effects lasted a while.
Jessica A.
Louisville, KY
I love this product because the results are almost instant and it actually pulls out my blackheads. It doesn't take long which is nice and my nose felt super soft afterwards. The only thing I would change is that the applicator was bigger so I could reach more spots of my nose.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?