BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Robin G.
San Antonio
I used this product with some girlfriends from work and we all left home for the day with super smooth and clean feeling noses. The only negative was that it hurts some to peel it off once the strip is dry but the amount of yucky stuff it pulls out of your skin is worth it. I feel like this really works and for the price you cant beat it.
JoJo B.
It minimizes the pores but it doesn’t take anything out of them. When you pull it off nothing comes off with it. It is also really dry and doesn’t really attatch to your nose.
Katie B.
Colorado Springs
This helped with some blackheads around my nose. The packaging was pleasant. It didn’t take all of it away but it took the noticeable blackheads away. It was effective for the time being. I would buy it again.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
so if you have tiny, barely there blackheads, like me, these probably arent for you (dont be too jealous, i get huge red spots in place of tiny blackheads some people get), if youre like my boyfriend whose nose seems to have blackheads pretty often, these things work well! they dont remove every single blackhead but they do help with id say 90% when used regularly
Iridian F.
HOUSTON, TX
These strips are SO GOOD!! They take out all the gunk out of my pores! You definitely need to give these strips a try! Make sure to read the instructions before applying the strips!
Julie W.
Grand Rapids
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works great and it does a great job at cleaning the funk out of yours pores. Sometimes some residue for the strip will remain on your face after pulling it off, but it easily comes off with water.
Arminda C.
Miami , FL
It’s sooo good I wish I could have these with me everyday!!! But they are a little pricy, if I’m not mistaken it’s 4 for $8. But they are so worth it 😍😍😍😍😍I would definitely freak if I had a lifetime supply!!!
Christina D.
Conway
Purchased at: Target
Love these for cleaning my pores! I love how they are charcoal! Fun idea. Bought them at a great price at my local target! Would recommend for any age, even younger girls who want to try something new and fun!
Nancy M.
Ontario , CA
These are great for a few black heads that need to be taken it! It’s pain free, easy to use. I wished it would “stick” a bit stronger to really get everything but overall it’s good.
GEEBUS b.
skillman
The strip would not stick and I followed all the directions. I noticed right away it wasn’t going to do much because how would it pull anything out if it wouldn’t even stick. I left it on longer than I should of and when I went to peel it off it basically just fell off. There were maybe 2 spots that I actually had to put some effort into. I didn’t see any blackheads pulled out just some dead skin
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?