Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This is a sometimey product for me. I say that because sometime the strip barely pulls anything out and I have to resort to manually extracting. On the times it did work , I was partially satisfied. The packaging was inviting but i would’ve preferred more than four strips
I have heard mixed reviews on this product and I believe each product works differently for different skin types. However, I saw no difference in the black heads on my face and felt like my skin was being stripped off. Not sure how safe this product would be long term.
I really like these biore pore strips. Although I use all kinds of different ones, the biore charcoal ones stood out the most. With the charcoal, it is easier to see them working. But, you may want the extra value sized boxes because four is never enough. :) Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I absolutely love these! Ever had a long day and ypur face just looks so dull? Not me. I use these strips whenever I feel blackheads are building up and taking away from my faces glow. If you havent already you need to try this. If you have bought this go buy some more!!
I love it so much this works so well for oily and dry skin! It met my expectations so much at first I did not think it was going to work, really good packaging because it is in a bottle so you get to reuse it, easy apply, I honestly do not think you will be disappointed!
i really like this nose strips, they are amazing and so effective and not too heavy on the pocket either. i have used this on myself as well as my husbands. its gentle on your skin and hard on your white and black heads just exactly what i need. yes i will buy this again.
I find that these pore strips are the only ones that really get deep into my pores and suck out all the nasties. I love these pore strips and they have been a staple in my skincare since I was in high school! I just love them and I always find my way back to using these.
This product didn't do that much for me. When I removed the pore strip, there seemed to be no difference in my skin. Even after using them once or twice a week until the box was empty, there was no chance in effectiveness. Very disappointed, I won't be buying this again.
I received this product as a sample in a magazine and it is great! I have used other Biore Pore Strips in the past but I feel like the Charcoal one works better! It was easy to use like all Biore Pore Strips but I felt like it did a better job at cleaning my pores.
these pore strips never fail to deep clean my pores. they pull out all the blackheads from my nose and around the area and are a life saver for dances at school or special events in which a squeaky clean face is needed! the dupes definitely don't live it to the original!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos