BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kylan J.
Richmond, VA
These are way better than the original biore strips. My expectations werent high since I didnt really like the original strips. After I used them I fell in love. They really pick up the pores, the only downside is that it sometimes leaves a black residue.
Kendra S.
I have used this product once and really liked it! I typically get unwanted blackheads or breakout on my nose, and this definitely helps clean those pores out. I bought this product at Traget and will definitely be purchasing it again. I do recommend this to others!
Riley M.
Rochester Hls, MI
I like these strips and do see a lot of gunk in them when I take them off my nose, but I don’t ever notice my pores actually shrinking in size which they claim to do. I don’t know if I haven’t used them enough to be able to tell if they really work but they don’t shrink my pores which is what I was aiming for when buying these.
Jessica V.
I get little tiny black heads on my nose from time to time and it's so annoying. So I tried this out and it worked really well to control my black heads. I just wish there was a bigger package I could buy because I always finish the strips so fast. But I do love these!
Adreanna Hope S.
South Bend
This product didn't really do anything.  You wet your nose then place the strip on it but I had no change.  My nose is still full of black heads. It was harsh, but can be found just about anywhere.  I personally picked mine up at Meijer.  I would not recommend this item.
Makayla G.
I absolutely love this product! I have the original strips and the charcoal ones. I try not to use them very often or consecutively to avoid irritating my skin, but I do switch out between which strips I use. The charcoal strips really do a good job and getting deep into the pores and help prevent problems as well
Haleigh M.
Product was suggested to me by more than one person. I have tried it, but the strips did not stick to my nose as well. Packing is easy. Useing is easy. Most say they were effective but i personally was disapointed. Id say its something you just have to try and see.
Ximena O.
Kissimmee, FL
I have to admit, I was very skeptical about Bioré strips.
I used the nose strips on my whole face, as seen in the picture. I was SHOCKED that I could visibly see my blackheads on the strip.
The next day, my face felt softer & more moisturized. I highly recommend them!
Victoria G.
These strips grasp on to the pesky dirt on your beautiful face and rip them out! The amount I saw impressed me. The way it's packaged it awesome individually. It's kind of harsh on your skin though, but what pore strip in not? Overal I think it's an awesome product!
frances m.
Tried this product, after receiving a sample in the Allure magazine. I decide to give it a try. OMG I didn't know my nose had so many blackhead and clogged pores. I love this product. You can totally feel and see the difference. Will definitely buy again, for sure!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?