BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Crystal P.
Meh! I was wanting to try these for awhile and when I did I didn't feel like they did anything. It pulled out some but I feel like it could've done better. I do the charcoal mask/glue pee now and do this whenever I'm out of charco caps.
Morgan C.
Lock Haven, PA
I really do like these strips! I used one strip a week until the box was finished. If you use them correctly they do get unwanted blackheads and such out of your face but you do need to exfoliate and steam first. They might leave a black residue but it easily washes off.
Samantha g.
Victoria, TX
I've had alot of mixed feelings about purchasing this item as many people had bad reviews! But I went ahead and bought it anyways, and this is def my new #Holygrail! Got rid of most of my blackheads!
Harper B.
Palm harbor , FL
This product didn't do that much for me. When I removed the pore strip, there seemed to be no difference in my skin. Even after using them once or twice a week until the box was empty, there was no chance in effectiveness. Very disappointed, I won't be buying this again.
Martha R.
Talent, OR
I was actually very pleased with how well these worked I used them about 3 times and it really took the gunk out of my pores and removed most of my black heads . I was ultimately pleased with the results of these strips . Also, they were pain free which was a plus for me!
Leena G.
i really like this nose strips, they are amazing and so effective and not too heavy on the pocket either. i have used this on myself as well as my husbands. its gentle on your skin and hard on your white and black heads just exactly what i need. yes i will buy this again.
Jazmin R.
Winchester, CA
these pore strips never fail to deep clean my pores. they pull out all the blackheads from my nose and around the area and are a life saver for dances at school or special events in which a squeaky clean face is needed! the dupes definitely don't live it to the original!
Kali-Chu 🐍.
I absolutely love these! Ever had a long day and ypur face just looks so dull? Not me. I use these strips whenever I feel blackheads are building up and taking away from my faces glow. If you havent already you need to try this. If you have bought this go buy some more!!
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
I live off of these strips! I do not have really bad blackheads. I'd have to say moderate, but no one likes to see those pesky blackheads. BEWARE if you have delicate skin! These little suckers can make your nose red for days. So if you do use, moisturizer and use less frequently. If part of your skin regime they do help!
Maia C.
I purchased these at my local Walmart and really enjoy using them. They are relatively cheap and have helped to eliminate the breakouts on my nose. They don't bother my skin at all and I would recommend these to someone who is looking for a nice product at a good price.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?