Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Meh! I was wanting to try these for awhile and when I did I didn't feel like they did anything. It pulled out some but I feel like it could've done better. I do the charcoal mask/glue pee now and do this whenever I'm out of charco caps.
I purchased these at my local Walmart and really enjoy using them. They are relatively cheap and have helped to eliminate the breakouts on my nose. They don't bother my skin at all and I would recommend these to someone who is looking for a nice product at a good price.
I've had alot of mixed feelings about purchasing this item as many people had bad reviews! But I went ahead and bought it anyways, and this is def my new #Holygrail! Got rid of most of my blackheads!
This product wasn't as great as I had hoped it to be. I always saw those Instagram videos of people peeling nose strips and seeing all the gunk come out but this was nothing like those. It did though make my nose feel smooth as it removed a lot of the dead skin on my nose.
These charcoal pore strips seem to work 10x better than the regular ones. I found it works much better after you wash your face with warmer water. I also left it on longer than what was instructed and slowly peeled it off. It really grips the dirt. Worth every penny.
Omg I love these!! The pull everything out of your pores(sorry if that's gross) but they truly work amazingly. A girl in a makeup group I'm in on Facebook was talking about these and I knew I had to try them. So glad I did!
I really thought that I would enjoy this product. I had seen mixed reviews on it in the past, so I thought I'd try it out. I noticed nothing different with my pores after using this. I tried it 3-4 times and was disappointed each time. I think it was a complete waste of my money.
Absolutely love the results with Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips! I picked them up at Walmart and used them right away when I got home. Works perfect on my pores and makes me feel clean after using them. I definitely recommend trying them out to everyone!
I have a love hate relationship with this product. I get an oddly satisfying feeling after using it, however, I don't think it really treats and prevents my black heads. I think I continue to purchase for the satisfaction of peeling it off more than it actually works.
These nasal black head strips were okay. I didn't care for them too much. The packaging was nice and easy. I found this product a bit too pricey. I wouldn't buy this product again or use and I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who doesn't have too many black heads.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos