BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Crystal P.
Meh! I was wanting to try these for awhile and when I did I didn't feel like they did anything. It pulled out some but I feel like it could've done better. I do the charcoal mask/glue pee now and do this whenever I'm out of charco caps.
Maia C.
I purchased these at my local Walmart and really enjoy using them. They are relatively cheap and have helped to eliminate the breakouts on my nose. They don't bother my skin at all and I would recommend these to someone who is looking for a nice product at a good price.
Samantha g.
Victoria, TX
I've had alot of mixed feelings about purchasing this item as many people had bad reviews! But I went ahead and bought it anyways, and this is def my new #Holygrail! Got rid of most of my blackheads!
Caitlin A.
This product wasn't as great as I had hoped it to be. I always saw those Instagram videos of people peeling nose strips and seeing all the gunk come out but this was nothing like those. It did though make my nose feel smooth as it removed a lot of the dead skin on my nose.
Leannaa M.
Beeville, TX
These charcoal pore strips seem to work 10x better than the regular ones. I found it works much better after you wash your face with warmer water. I also left it on longer than what was instructed and slowly peeled it off. It really grips the dirt. Worth every penny.
Andrea S.
Bend, OR
Omg I love these!! The pull everything out of your pores(sorry if that's gross) but they truly work amazingly. A girl in a makeup group I'm in on Facebook was talking about these and I knew I had to try them. So glad I did!
Cassidy G.
south
I really thought that I would enjoy this product. I had seen mixed reviews on it in the past, so I thought I'd try it out. I noticed nothing different with my pores after using this. I tried it 3-4 times and was disappointed each time. I think it was a complete waste of my money.
Jennifer H.
National city , MI
Absolutely love the results with Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips! I picked them up at Walmart and used them right away when I got home. Works perfect on my pores and makes me feel clean after using them. I definitely recommend trying them out to everyone!
Nicole A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a love hate relationship with this product. I get an oddly satisfying feeling after using it, however, I don't think it really treats and prevents my black heads. I think I continue to purchase for the satisfaction of peeling it off more than it actually works.
Alicia V.
Racine, WI
These nasal black head strips were okay. I didn't care for them too much. The packaging was nice and easy. I found this product a bit too pricey. I wouldn't buy this product again or use and I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who doesn't have too many black heads.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?