BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
T N.
This product is such a disappointment. It does not extract your nose poor efficiently. It also leaves this sticky residue from the actual pore strip once it is pulled off and you literally have to scrape the residue off your skin leaving your skin dry and peeling for days.
Mackenzie M.
It was quick and easy. No pain and an easy peel off. I got it as a sample so there was less than there would be in the normal product but a good amount still for a sample. The packaging was easy on the eyes and to open the box and the little package with the creame was easy
Kathy S.
Do not like these as much as the regular strips. I feel like they're not as good! They leave charcoal residue. I will stick with the regular strips instead of these. I had high hopes for these but they didn't meet my expectations.
Brittany D.
Ellerslie, GA
Love these! I use them at least once a week. I get really bad blackheads on my nose and these usually get them off! And it's also grossly satisfying to pull it off and see how it works. I would definitely recommend these to other people who suffer with blackheads like I do.
Erica s.
Country Club Hills, IL
I recently received a free sample via a magazine. I was skeptical about using it. But I did. It was so refreshing. I use black head was daily but the strip got all the access that my wash can't. My nose looks and feels better and cleaner. I would recommend this to use. I ended up going to my local store and buying a box.
Luz I.
Porter, TX
I think this product is so so. I have used it right out of the shower (when my pores are opened) which is my favorite way to use it. Giving this three stars cause it doesn't get rid if every pore i have. Either way, i would recommend for those with really problematic pores.
Cindy D.
Oakland, CA
Slightly disappointed by these. I thought the charcoal would really draw out the yuckies. It still get some gunk out, but not as well as the original. Other than that, I thought it worked the same.
Lily A.
These charcoal pore strips as well as the normal pore strips are amazing. They're not overpriced, they're simple to use, and they definitely do a great job. I'd recommend taking the strips out of the box when storing them to avoid taking up too much space with the box.
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
This product is okay. It takes off some of the blackheads but eh, so does exfoliating. The price really through me off. It was about $9 for a pack of 6 strips and 2 free ones. I would rather use an exfoliating cleanser that is about $6.00 and you can use it more than 8 times.
Summer C.
Woodstown, NJ
These strips definitely get my pores clean! The only part I do not like is that it hurts so bad to take off and it takes off layers of my skin. My nose becomes so red. But like I said, I do like it. It did not stop me from using it, I would just use it every couple of days.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?