BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lindsey M.
Accokeek, MD
With this product being so trendy you would think it would be easier to apply onto you but it's not at all. It took quite a while for me to figure out how to apply it onto my nose and then once it was there it didn't really mold well to my nose. However I will say with so many people saying great things about it I guess it's worth another try
Tiffany T.
Pittsburgh
love these!  Works very well on the top part of my nose and my skin.  It would be even better if the strips could reach in the sides of my nose to get the hard to reach blackheads.  The black coloring helps see what is actually removed from my skin and feels amazing after.
Tatiana V.
Ontario
I have to start by saying the product is great it does what it's suppose to do!! It cleans beautiful the nose get everything out. But is really annoying to try to cover every single spot on ur nose.  It doesn't apply maybe is the shape of my nose or something but it never applies smooth!!
Lauren K.
Long Is City, NY
Maybe I'm weird but pore strips do not work on me like they work on other people. They hardly take any of the "gunk" out of my nose and I just feel like I've wasted my time. Plus, ripping it all out seems to make my pores bigger. I'll probably stay away from pore strips in the future.
Samantha B.
I think these trips work well. They clean all the pores very well. These strips are effective although I would use a different brand next time becuase the process of taking off the strips is painful. I would recommend these strips but I would say don’t leave them on as long as they say to.
Sierra R.
Fletcher, NC
These strips really do a great job of cleaning out my pores. They dry nice and firmly, and the great part is that they are made from dark paper so you can see everything that it pulls out of your nose! I would even recommend these for any other spots that you have trouble with blackheads.
Baylee W.
Spring Park
I see everyone loving these and getting such great results with them but it does not work for me. They hurt so badly when you remove them and then it’s all for nothing. Out of all my strips- i have gotten 1 black head removed. I think these nose strips are a waste of money, wish they worked!
Tabitha A.
Albany, OR
Just used these tonight and I definitely didn't notice it pulling much out of my pores. I got it as a sample in my Walmart Beauty box and I'm glad since I got to try without buying them. I have heard that the regular pore strips are better.
Sana B.
Sachse
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I have bought these strips countless of times and I've upgraded to the 18 pack. This product is not harsh but it may feel a bit uncomfortable when removing the strip. It removes all blackheads, white heads, and leaves my nose super soft. My makeup looks 10 times better the next day.
Victoria G.
Indio
Not a good product, the black is very appealing before buying but once you use it the black residue is left all over nose and it does not work like all those commercials show and it was an alright price but I would sadly not buy it again, still forcing myself to use up my last few strips
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?