BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Hannah C.
I think it works just the same as all the other ones there’s nothing really more special about this one.. it does work and it also helps soften the skin. I purchased mine at my local Walmart and there’s also sometimes coupons inside for if you decide to rebuy which I’ll just stick with the regular ones because they work just the same
Alli A.
These strips didn’t do a noticeably good job at the get-go, but after using them around three times, i could really notice a difference of the lack of black heads in my nose! They unclogged my pores and now i use them at least once a week and i haven’t not had Black heads like this in a long time! Good strips for a good price.
Taylynn G.
I really liked these strips. They were refreshing and effective in making my skin feel cleaner. I would rate them a 5 if they had strips for other parts of the face too like your chin. Overall very happy :)
It works really good. I personally liked it. You just wet the nose and make sure your pores are open would be good if you washed face before and then used the strip it really does get white heads and blackhead . You see results after weeks of using it. I only use it once a week and it is satisfying and leaves my nose looking great.
Hayley W.
Denver
These do not work AT ALL. I see some little dead skin that comes off, which I assume that other people assume those are black heads coming out.. but they're not. I used these so many times to try and figure out a way to make them work. The last try made a hicky like bruise on my nose. Never again. (Yes, I followed the directions)
dyana h.
The Biore Charcoal Pore Strips have a few down falls. I bought a whole pack and almost every time I felt something went wrong. If you do not wet your nose completely the strip will not adhere to your nose. It will sometimes leave black residue behind that you need to scrub off.
Ashley M.
These have to be the best pork strips on the market! They are very effective and take all the dirt and gross things from your pores instantly! It works great for the price!
Dani E.
A moderately priced product that does little to nothing for my blackheads. It pulls out surface layer sebum and oils, but makes no difference in the frequency of breakouts or oil leakage on and around my nose. Pores are never cleared when using this product. Went through an entire box with no difference in my blackheads whatsoever.
jenna s.
Algonquin, IL
Little to no blackhead extraction, does not stay on nose very well at all. Have re purchased this item many times in hopes it will change, it never does. Though very inexpensive.
Jackx O.
👍
👌
🖒
Does the job, super smooth after 😁 i would recommend this for any age male or female.. You can buy it pretty much anywhere including online, packaging is easy to spot with word charcoal, the price makes it even better value,  don't waste your time on high end buy this again & again & still have savings!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?