Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips work great! They definitely remove black and white heads. They make my nose feel great, clean and smooth! Reasonably priced and I highly recommend this product.
I keep these on hand at all times for any impromptu girls nights o get to have with my sisters. They come over, we pull out the snacks and bust out with the pore strips. Our faces never feel more fresh and so clean clean than after using these strips. Time for a bikes night soon!
Love seeing the results. Leaves your skin smooth and soft. Great for black heads and the chin too! Turn the strip upside down and it works for the chin or forehead. The price isn't very high and it works effective. I have bought this before and will continue to buy in the future.
I love Biore pore strips. The results are in the strip when you pull it off your nose...it's like a forest of nasty sebum. I don't find much of a difference between the charcoal strips and regular ones on my nose. Both work equally well and I tend to buy the ones that are on sale.
Its a good cleanser! The only problem that I have with it is that it does not pull everything out of your pores. Its pricey for the amount that you get and I have found that the best thing to do is to invest in a cleansing pad and keep your face clean. I wouldn't buy again
I absolutely love these and I'm using them right now. I have never liked nose strips but these are seriously amazing. They make me feel so much better when I'm done using them and my nose feels so much cleaner
These are just like the brand's typical pore strips except black. I don't see any difference between them, but hey, they're essentially the same price, all of them. I like to use this when I feel super gunked up and need a little TLC, but it's not a part of my normal skincare routine.
Ive tried biore's other pore strip before and never found that they worked for me. So i gave up on them, but then they came out with their charcoal line and i said to myself let me try it maybe it'll work this time and boy did it work. It pulled all the junk out of my pores especially on my nose i was completely amazed and surprised. I use the nose stris every 3 days now and i love it.
Product worked well for me. It seemed to do the job. It was very effective unlike other products i have tried. I have used it for awhile now because its results are great and the price isn't too bad. I personally enjoy the product and would recommend this to my friends and family
These are a regular repurchase for me. I love using them after I use a face mask. Sometimes I feel like they don’t do much but I continue to use them. Other times they get a lot of my black heads out. I only use these about once a week or less because I do notice some irritation.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos