BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Danielle R.
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips work great! They definitely remove black and white heads. They make my nose feel great, clean and smooth! Reasonably priced and I highly recommend this product.
Amy W.
Katy, TX
I keep these on hand at all times for any impromptu girls nights o get to have with my sisters. They come over, we pull out the snacks and bust out with the pore strips. Our faces never feel more fresh and so clean clean than after using these strips. Time for a bikes night soon!
Megan W.
Love seeing the results. Leaves your skin smooth and soft. Great for black heads and the chin too! Turn the strip upside down and it works for the chin or forehead. The price isn't very high and it works effective. I have bought this before and will continue to buy in the future.
Siri S.
I love Biore pore strips. The results are in the strip when you pull it off your nose...it's like a forest of nasty sebum. I don't find much of a difference between the charcoal strips and regular ones on my nose. Both work equally well and I tend to buy the ones that are on sale.
Chloe B.
Lehi, UT
Its a good cleanser! The only problem that I have with it is that it does not pull everything out of your pores. Its pricey for the amount that you get and I have found that the best thing to do is to invest in a cleansing pad and keep your face clean. I wouldn't buy again
Macy V.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I absolutely love these and I'm using them right now. I have never liked nose strips but these are seriously amazing. They make me feel so much better when I'm done using them and my nose feels so much cleaner
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
These are just like the brand's typical pore strips except black. I don't see any difference between them, but hey, they're essentially the same price, all of them. I like to use this when I feel super gunked up and need a little TLC, but it's not a part of my normal skincare routine.
Paloma G.
Jamaica, NY
Ive tried biore's other pore strip before and never found that they worked for me. So i gave up on them, but then they came out with their charcoal line and i said to myself let me try it maybe it'll work this time and boy did it work. It pulled all the junk out of my pores especially on my nose i was completely amazed and surprised. I use the nose stris every 3 days now and i love it.
Angel M.
Rock Tavern, NY
Product worked well for me. It seemed to do the job. It was very effective unlike other products i have tried. I have used it for awhile now because its results are great and the price isn't too bad. I personally enjoy the product and would recommend this to my friends and family
Aimee G.
Logan
These are a regular repurchase for me. I love using them after I use a face mask. Sometimes I feel like they don’t do much but I continue to use them. Other times they get a lot of my black heads out. I only use these about once a week or less because I do notice some irritation.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?