Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Fairly painful to take off but it definitely did the job. Some black heads were definitely left behind but it was definitely better than before I used it. Great product, package was the perfect size and I didn't need to use them that often because the effects lasted a while.
It was ok, I wouldn't really recommend it for my type of skin. Which is oily but on occasions dry and has rough spots. Because this kind of took off my black heads and such but at the same time it made it where you could see my dry skin more and made it pretty rough feeling.
I tried this last month and it's ok, it help to clean the pores of the skin, it's very sticky... when I tried I felt pain at the moment to take out. The price is cheap and in the end I have to say that it works. I would recommend it.. it's possible to find it in any drugstore.
I use these about once a week, and I keep coming back to this brand in the store when I'm looking for blackhead removal. They meet all my expectations when it comes to pore treatments, but you have to be careful to leave it on for long enough to get maximum cleaning.
I purchased these at my local Walmart and really enjoy using them. They are relatively cheap and have helped to eliminate the breakouts on my nose. They don't bother my skin at all and I would recommend these to someone who is looking for a nice product at a good price.
i really like this nose strips, they are amazing and so effective and not too heavy on the pocket either. i have used this on myself as well as my husbands. its gentle on your skin and hard on your white and black heads just exactly what i need. yes i will buy this again.
This product didn't hurt when I peeled it off and surprisingly took out my blackheads. I would buy these again but they are a tiny bit overpriced. I bought mine at the nearest Walgreens for a little over $6?? Including taxes lol I've made my own charcoal mask but nothing works like this one
It is a decent product the times I've used it, it seems to work pretty well. I would say though that it doesn't seem to get all the excessive strip off or the blackheads may still be halfway out of my pores. I probably would find a better product that is more effective!
these strips worked pretty well and dried fastly. the packaging was good and all the strips were sticky. the pulling of of the strips are a little harsh on the skin. i'm a frequent user of these strips. there in room for improvement but they are the best strips i've used
I absolutely love these! Ever had a long day and ypur face just looks so dull? Not me. I use these strips whenever I feel blackheads are building up and taking away from my faces glow. If you havent already you need to try this. If you have bought this go buy some more!!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos