BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Benna K.
Fairly painful to take off but it definitely did the job. Some black heads were definitely left behind but it was definitely better than before I used it. Great product, package was the perfect size and I didn't need to use them that often because the effects lasted a while.
Kinsley M.
It was ok, I wouldn't really recommend it for my type of skin. Which is oily but on occasions dry and has rough spots. Because this kind of took off my black heads and such but at the same time it made it where you could see my dry skin more and made it pretty rough feeling.
Francesca P.
London, ['', '', '']
I tried this last month and it's ok, it help to clean the pores of the skin, it's very sticky... when I tried I felt pain at the moment to take out. The price is cheap and in the end I have to say that it works. I would recommend it.. it's possible to find it in any drugstore.
sam z.
I use these about once a week, and I keep coming back to this brand in the store when I'm looking for blackhead removal. They meet all my expectations when it comes to pore treatments, but you have to be careful to leave it on for long enough to get maximum cleaning.
Maia C.
I purchased these at my local Walmart and really enjoy using them. They are relatively cheap and have helped to eliminate the breakouts on my nose. They don't bother my skin at all and I would recommend these to someone who is looking for a nice product at a good price.
Leena G.
i really like this nose strips, they are amazing and so effective and not too heavy on the pocket either. i have used this on myself as well as my husbands. its gentle on your skin and hard on your white and black heads just exactly what i need. yes i will buy this again.
Sandra M.
Reno, NV
This product didn't hurt when I peeled it off and surprisingly took out my blackheads. I would buy these again but they are a tiny bit overpriced. I bought mine at the nearest Walgreens for a little over $6?? Including taxes lol I've made my own charcoal mask but nothing works like this one
Celeste A.
Columbus, TX
It is a decent product the times I've used it, it seems to work pretty well. I would say though that it doesn't seem to get all the excessive strip off or the blackheads may still be halfway out of my pores. I probably would find a better product that is more effective!
Carina D.
these strips worked pretty well and dried fastly. the packaging was good and all the strips were sticky. the pulling of of the strips are a little harsh on the skin. i'm a frequent user of these strips. there in room for improvement but they are the best strips i've used
Kali-Chu 🐍.
I absolutely love these! Ever had a long day and ypur face just looks so dull? Not me. I use these strips whenever I feel blackheads are building up and taking away from my faces glow. If you havent already you need to try this. If you have bought this go buy some more!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?