BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
These are just like the brand's typical pore strips except black. I don't see any difference between them, but hey, they're essentially the same price, all of them. I like to use this when I feel super gunked up and need a little TLC, but it's not a part of my normal skincare routine.
Gene I.
Orlando
I love this it takes away all of my nasty blackheads and leaves my nose clean.at first I totally thought ig wouldn't work but it tidally did I got mines at Walgreens and I would totally buy it again I just wish it was a clay mask type of product instead of strips but it will do XD
Tiffany P.
I love these pore strips! They take out soo many blackheads. I prefer these over the original because it takes longer for me to get blackheads than with the original. The price is just a tiny bit high for the amount you get but I don't mind because it gets the job done perfectly.
Liz R.
Northglenn, CO
I would definitely give these strips a 5 if only they would pull out all of the blackheads. Don't get me wrong these definitely pull out some but not all. Amazing results when finished with all strips.
Megan  B.
Independence, MO
My boyfriend and I use these on a pretty regular basis and I will say they do a good job of helping to eliminate the blackheads that we have on our noses. There is nothing more satisfying than when you peel the strip off to see all the little blackheads that were in your skin that you couldn't even see. My boyfriend always has more than me come out but I still say that mine is a victory.
Grace G.
Seven Hills, OH
I used the regukar strips, and thought I would give these a try. Overall I thought they were more effective than the regular strips however I don't think they are worth spending more for less strips.
Laura F.
I tried this product last night and it was great! I was really surprised how effective this product was because I've used the other Biore pore strips in the past with mediocre results.

I will continue to use this product in the near future.

Daniela C.
Absolutely love these things! They are so affordable and they work. I have definitely gone through a couple of boxes. They have a better price at Target. Definitely do recommend and will buy them again
Carole P.
I do like these pore strips however, I don't feel like they are the best. I usually have residue stuck on my face after using them and they don't get all the dirt/blackheads. Maybe it's just my skin type, but I wish these worked just a little better so I could give them 5 stars!
Kasey B.
Wichita, KS
When used in moderation, these babies are fabulous! If used too often (multiple times a week, every week) it can very easily stretch out your pores making them more visible and susceptible to more black heads/clogged pores. Seeing all the gunk they can pull out of yo face can be addicting though!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?