BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tiffany C.
Biore always makes great products. This gets deep down and cleans the pores pulling out all the dirt and makeup. It does leave some black on my nose so I have to do more cleanup than with regular nose strips.
Yajaira R.
I absolutely loved these strips. I was a bit hesitant to buy them since they are like $10 for like 6 strips. but after trying them I think it is definitely worth it. I applied it left it on for about 10 min. And when I removed it, it removed most of my dirt inside my pores. It defiantly leaves your skin softer. And I will be repurchasing them.
Lauren K.
Long Is City, NY
Maybe I'm weird but pore strips do not work on me like they work on other people. They hardly take any of the "gunk" out of my nose and I just feel like I've wasted my time. Plus, ripping it all out seems to make my pores bigger. I'll probably stay away from pore strips in the future.
Rachel J.
Reynoldsburg , OH
It's a great product for removing surface stuff. It helps to remove any surface level stuff that'll give your skin a less than smooth looking finish. You can get this at most drugstores. I'd recommend this if you don't have sensitive skin and are just looking for a surface level cleaning.
Brittany S.
There's nothing more satisfying than ripping of a pore strip and seeing all the nasty stuff it pulled from your nose pores! I've purchased this product from CVS, Target, and Ulta before and it's always cheap and effective. I always use it when I'm trying to get that extra clean feeling!
Julie V.
Santa Ana, CA
THIS IS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I have very large pores around and on my nose and when it gets clogged, you can DEFINITELY tell... but with these strips, it really pulls out all of the dirt and oil and the best part is you can SEE the results (not just on the strips.) Definitely recommend!
Cindy C.
Moreno Valley
I love Biore deep cleansing pore strips , it always does what I need it to do . I have really bad black pores and this strip really gets deep into them and cleans them out . I get mine at target . I don't use them consistently , but when I do I notice immediate result , definitely recommend!
Sage M.
If your pores are blocked and need cleansed, these pore strips are truly wonderful! I have no issue with the price, and you can find it at most drugstores or stores such as Wal-mart. I have repurchased it and will most likely repurchase it again in the future. These pore strips are amazing!
Baylee W.
Spring Park
I see everyone loving these and getting such great results with them but it does not work for me. They hurt so badly when you remove them and then it’s all for nothing. Out of all my strips- i have gotten 1 black head removed. I think these nose strips are a waste of money, wish they worked!
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
I agree with a lot of the reviews. I have always used the deep cleansing pore strips and gave these a go one time. I was expecting much more from them! While they did work a little, they cost much more and didn't come off as easily. Definitely not my favorite in their
line of pore strips!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?