BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Dulce L.
944 W Norwood St. Rialto, Ca
I bought these strips because I have oily skin and my pores get clogged often especially around my nose. They were affordable, around $8 I think. When I tried it it was sooo painful! I was crying trying to peel it off and in the end it did pull off some but definitely not all of my blackheads.
Melanie E.
It worked pretty well for me! It didnt pull out too many blackheads because I hadn't had many to begin with, but it really pulled out sebum (oil) and gross gunk out from my pores.
Aubrie A.
Personally I didn't think these worked very well. I even steamed my face first that way all my pores would be open. I was pretty disappointed when I took the strip off, and it was like nothing had happened. Painful, ineffective, and probably not very good for keeping your pores small anyways.
Heather R.
Seneca, SC
This was simple to use and left my skin feeling clean and smooth.  I was very pleased with it and would purchase again.  I felt that it worked as it was advertised.  It was gentle on my skin which is sometimes sensitive to products.   I would recommend this product to others!
Kelly P.
Wausau
I was very excited to try the charcoal black head strips over the regular ones but I found that they are basically the same thing and did equally the same job at removing the clogged pores. The nose strips don't remove enough "blackheads" or gunk to be very noticeable but it still does its job!
Tessa N.
This nose mask really strips all the gross oils and blackheads that lie within your pores in an easy and quick process! It’s a bit harsh but only because it’s a strip which is meant to pull all the bits out but other than that it’s very satisfying to see how much cleaner your nose is afterward!
Jessica M.
Compton , CA
I love these pore strips they get all that gunk out. But I recently read somewhere that it isnt good to use them. No matter they will always be handy when I need them most. I use them when I need major help with my blackheads. Everyone should have some handy just in-case you need a little more help with your pores.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
I was pretty skeptical of anything being put on my face with charcoal as the active ingredient until these. I did a lot of reading up and remembered how much I loved the regular Biore pore strips in the past. These are absolutely incredible and the minerals really get it all the nasty oils deep in.
Vaneee 🌹.
This is pretty great and it is easy to use. It works really well better than I thought it would so it meet my expectations. First time user for a sample I'm at magazine but I have seen it at rite aid and it's pretty affordable. I don't think it needs much improvement it does it's job pretty well.
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
This feels so wild!! Not only does it really pull out all the blackheads on my nose but it hardened like a rock on my nose it was pretty hard to remove but it was fun and I'll probably buy them again. Just get a friend to take it off or be stuck watering your eyes trying to get it off your self.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?