Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
They weren’t badly priced and I loved the way that they made my skin feel after!! I know there’s a few people who don’t love them because their skin is sensitive. But I have normal to dry skin and love them!
Unclogs pores well, but tends to be extremely painful to remove. Minus one star just for the amount of pain, but I have found that it does somewhat get easier the more you use it.
Worked pretty good at removing blackheads. But it doesn't stick very well to the side of your nose if you don't apply it correctly, so it misses some spots is removing blackheads.
Fabulous pore cleanser for those hard to get nasal areas! I️ purchased these at my local Target and was very pleased. The pores on my nose looked noticeably smaller after one use.
I honestly love pore strips so much. The pores on my nose get so clogged up and this helps me remove some of that gunk. I love peeling it off and seeing that gunk on it because it’s just so satisfying. I leave it on for about 10 minutes an when i peel it off my nose is so much smoother and looks cleaner. I buy these religiously!
Great for teens but leaves residue when your peel it off. I would suggest waiting until the water applied to the area is damp and not moist. This wasn’t a bid issue it comes off with some scrubbing and does the job for the most part with cleaning the pores. I have always used these strips because the price is great and it does the job!
This nose strip works really well! It sticks and stays on. Usually use this with a face masks and it stays on for the whole 30-45 mins. When you take it off you can actually see the impurities on it from your nose! I use it once every 2 weeks and have seen an improvement. I highly recommend this also because it isn't super expensive.
These strips didn’t do a noticeably good job at the get-go, but after using them around three times, i could really notice a difference of the lack of black heads in my nose! They unclogged my pores and now i use them at least once a week and i haven’t not had Black heads like this in a long time! Good strips for a good price.
I really liked these strips. They were refreshing and effective in making my skin feel cleaner. I would rate them a 5 if they had strips for other parts of the face too like your chin. Overall very happy :)
These pore strips worked pretty well. I had no problem using them and they were gentle. I got them from Walmart at a good price. The packaging was appealing and I would buy this product again in the future.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos