BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Cady S.
Cortland , NY
They weren’t badly priced and I loved the way that they made my skin feel after!! I know there’s a few people who don’t love them because their skin is sensitive. But I have normal to dry skin and love them!
Krystal R.
chandler
Unclogs pores well, but tends to be extremely painful to remove. Minus one star just for the amount of pain, but I have found that it does somewhat get easier the more you use it.
Trinity A.
Worked pretty good at removing blackheads. But it doesn't stick very well to the side of your nose if you don't apply it correctly, so it misses some spots is removing blackheads.
Blake S.
Lexington
Fabulous pore cleanser for those hard to get nasal areas! I️ purchased these at my local Target and was very pleased. The pores on my nose looked noticeably smaller after one use.
Jaydah S.
Miami
I honestly love pore strips so much. The pores on my nose get so clogged up and this helps me remove some of that gunk. I love peeling it off and seeing that gunk on it because it’s just so satisfying. I leave it on for about 10 minutes an when i peel it off my nose is so much smoother and looks cleaner. I buy these religiously!
b H.
Paola
Great for teens but leaves residue when your peel it off. I would suggest waiting until the water applied to the area is damp and not moist. This wasn’t a bid issue it comes off with some scrubbing and does the job for the most part with cleaning the pores. I have always used these strips because the price is great and it does the job!
Kari P.
This nose strip works really well! It sticks and stays on. Usually use this with a face masks and it stays on for the whole 30-45 mins. When you take it off you can actually see the impurities on it from your nose! I use it once every 2 weeks and have seen an improvement. I highly recommend this also because it isn't super expensive.
Alli A.
These strips didn’t do a noticeably good job at the get-go, but after using them around three times, i could really notice a difference of the lack of black heads in my nose! They unclogged my pores and now i use them at least once a week and i haven’t not had Black heads like this in a long time! Good strips for a good price.
Taylynn G.
I really liked these strips. They were refreshing and effective in making my skin feel cleaner. I would rate them a 5 if they had strips for other parts of the face too like your chin. Overall very happy :)
mackenzie l.
Eagle Bay, NY
These pore strips worked pretty well. I had no problem using them and they were gentle. I got them from Walmart at a good price. The packaging was appealing and I would buy this product again in the future.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?