BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
D.D. D.
Lebanon, VA
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips part 1 of 2 of my 3rd step to my routinely facial cleanse. I buy the 18ct so I don't run out as quickly. Im a regular buyer f this product due to meeting expectations. I also like to cut the strips to fit chin areas to remove those pesky blackheads as well. I definitely recommend
Kelly P.
Wausau
I was very excited to try the charcoal black head strips over the regular ones but I found that they are basically the same thing and did equally the same job at removing the clogged pores. The nose strips don't remove enough "blackheads" or gunk to be very noticeable but it still does its job!
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like these pore strips. They work decent. My only complaint is that I can never get them to remove the blackheads in the crease of my nose. Also another thing I don't like is that they dry out my nose real bad.
Sierra K.
The pore strips are great! They are available at most drug stores and supercenters. They are relatively inexpensive. They are effective at cleaning out blackheads. The packaging is bright and eye catching. The only thing I would recommend if they sold more bulk packages, sometimes the bulk packages are hard to find.
Alondra C.
I swear by this product . The only product to recommend my white heads and black heads . I have used it numerous of times and I go back all the time with the best satisfaction ever ! Comes in a box with bold writing , I would totally recommend it , it's not only cute packaging but cute results !
Vivianne C.
Great!!! Left my pores clean, and I did not break out! My nose was clean and shiny for 2 weeks. It does not hurt at all. I bought it at my local Walgreens for very cheap. There is some room for improvement, they could make the sides stickier because they barely stick on to the side of my nose.
Bailey M.
Burlington, IA
I was impressed with the charcoal strips, I've always had blackheads on my nose and it's very painful picking at all of them so I tried her out and it did pull out a bunch of them! You have to place it on just right to get the maximum results! My friend and I love doing these on our girls night!
Gillian R.
Fargo, ND
I love seeing the blackheads and imperfections that come off into the strip. My boyfriend likes them too! They don’t have a smell and kind of hurt to take off sometimes but otherwise I think they’re wonderful.
Ciara F.
Ferndale , WA
I love this stuff! I stock up daily on this so my nose is left feeling smooth. I like how it takes away some of my blackheads but I think it is a little pricey but worth it I suppose. I don't like how some of the residue is left stuck on the sides of my nose but overall I would purchase again.
Bridget D.
I ABSOLUTELY love these products! I have issues with an oily t zone so I get some blackheads on my nose. I use these a couple times a week and they drastically improve my oilyness. I use them a few times a week and I really will not switch to anything else they are great and I highly recommend!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?