BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kelly P.
Wausau
I was very excited to try the charcoal black head strips over the regular ones but I found that they are basically the same thing and did equally the same job at removing the clogged pores. The nose strips don't remove enough "blackheads" or gunk to be very noticeable but it still does its job!
Jessica M.
Compton , CA
I love these pore strips they get all that gunk out. But I recently read somewhere that it isnt good to use them. No matter they will always be handy when I need them most. I use them when I need major help with my blackheads. Everyone should have some handy just in-case you need a little more help with your pores.
Yajaira R.
I absolutely loved these strips. I was a bit hesitant to buy them since they are like $10 for like 6 strips. but after trying them I think it is definitely worth it. I applied it left it on for about 10 min. And when I removed it, it removed most of my dirt inside my pores. It defiantly leaves your skin softer. And I will be repurchasing them.
Svetlana S.
Hawaii
The charcoal ones seem to work better then the regular ones. I think this is my go to brand for pore strips I have bought these multiple times and it really helps my nose (the area I put it on) I find these everywhere Target,Longs Drugs, and etc. Basically any drug store. Highly recommend.
Julie V.
Santa Ana, CA
THIS IS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I have very large pores around and on my nose and when it gets clogged, you can DEFINITELY tell... but with these strips, it really pulls out all of the dirt and oil and the best part is you can SEE the results (not just on the strips.) Definitely recommend!
bianca d.
Rutherfordton, NC
I just recently used these strips for the first time and I was super impressed with them! I didn't expect them to be as effective as they were, but they really did the job! The product is affordable and comes with 6 strips, which is a steal for the price! I would highly recommend these!
Rachel J.
Reynoldsburg , OH
It's a great product for removing surface stuff. It helps to remove any surface level stuff that'll give your skin a less than smooth looking finish. You can get this at most drugstores. I'd recommend this if you don't have sensitive skin and are just looking for a surface level cleaning.
Stephanie P.
Rocky Mount, NC
While I enjoyed using this product, I was a little let down by the results. It wasn't as deep a clean as I was expecting. I followed the directions perfectly, but after using it, I still had excess oil on the sides of my nose. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Diane P.
Hialeah
this product is wonderful! it takes out your blackheads and you can actually see it on the strip! i think its worth the price because it actually really works. i will continue using these a few times a month like i've been doing. i would definitely recommend this product to other people!
Jessie T.
Chester, NH
These nose strips only pull out the blackheads that are sitting at the very top of your skin. If you have very deep blackheads, this will not pull them out. These strips do work much better than the off brand ones you get at CVS, and I like them better than a regular charcoal paste mask.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?