Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I was very excited to try the charcoal black head strips over the regular ones but I found that they are basically the same thing and did equally the same job at removing the clogged pores. The nose strips don't remove enough "blackheads" or gunk to be very noticeable but it still does its job!
I love these pore strips they get all that gunk out. But I recently read somewhere that it isnt good to use them. No matter they will always be handy when I need them most. I use them when I need major help with my blackheads. Everyone should have some handy just in-case you need a little more help with your pores.
I absolutely loved these strips. I was a bit hesitant to buy them since they are like $10 for like 6 strips. but after trying them I think it is definitely worth it. I applied it left it on for about 10 min. And when I removed it, it removed most of my dirt inside my pores. It defiantly leaves your skin softer. And I will be repurchasing them.
The charcoal ones seem to work better then the regular ones. I think this is my go to brand for pore strips I have bought these multiple times and it really helps my nose (the area I put it on) I find these everywhere Target,Longs Drugs, and etc. Basically any drug store. Highly recommend.
THIS IS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I have very large pores around and on my nose and when it gets clogged, you can DEFINITELY tell... but with these strips, it really pulls out all of the dirt and oil and the best part is you can SEE the results (not just on the strips.) Definitely recommend!
I just recently used these strips for the first time and I was super impressed with them! I didn't expect them to be as effective as they were, but they really did the job! The product is affordable and comes with 6 strips, which is a steal for the price! I would highly recommend these!
It's a great product for removing surface stuff. It helps to remove any surface level stuff that'll give your skin a less than smooth looking finish. You can get this at most drugstores. I'd recommend this if you don't have sensitive skin and are just looking for a surface level cleaning.
this product is wonderful! it takes out your blackheads and you can actually see it on the strip! i think its worth the price because it actually really works. i will continue using these a few times a month like i've been doing. i would definitely recommend this product to other people!
These nose strips only pull out the blackheads that are sitting at the very top of your skin. If you have very deep blackheads, this will not pull them out. These strips do work much better than the off brand ones you get at CVS, and I like them better than a regular charcoal paste mask.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos