Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I bought this product at Walmart. My cousin recommend it but I won't buy it again. I think it is a little bit messy to put it on. Plus you have to be careful with your clothes because it bleeds black. I also think it is 50% effective.
I am absolutely in love with these pore strips I mean it literally takes all the dirt and a grim out the pores of my nose especially around the nostril area. I suggest using a smoothing water based moisturizer after using this because it cleans your skin so well it leaves it tingly and a bit sensitive
These are great for quick blackhead removal! However, it has issues sticking to the tip of my nose and pulling out the blackheads, which stinks because that's where a majority of mine are. I'd also recommend these instead of the regular non-charcoal strips because they are MUCH less fragrant.
These Have been perfect of removing blackheads! My Husband and I both Use them! They are quick and they results are amazing! They results last a long time and after time it seems as if it helps shrink your pores. It leaves a clean feel on your skin afterwards! This is one of my favorite products!!
These are the only pore strips that I buy. There great for removing all the gunk in your pores. I find that the original work way better than the charcoal version. The packaging is pretty when they have they limited edition. But other than tha, pretty basic packaging. I would recommend this to others.
Charcoal products are so huge right now that everyone is doing them. There are some not so great products, and there are some really awesome ones. This is one of the really awesome ones. It cleans my pores out even better than the regular strips, and it's extra good for my skin! I can't wait to try some of Biore's other charcoal products as well!
This cleared up all my nose pores and I had a lot. They have an alright price but I kinda wish they were a little cheaper but they work wonderful and there is a good amount or strips. I personally prefer the charcoal kind but they all work fine
This feels so wild!! Not only does it really pull out all the blackheads on my nose but it hardened like a rock on my nose it was pretty hard to remove but it was fun and I'll probably buy them again. Just get a friend to take it off or be stuck watering your eyes trying to get it off your self.
I was very excited to try the charcoal black head strips over the regular ones but I found that they are basically the same thing and did equally the same job at removing the clogged pores. The nose strips don't remove enough "blackheads" or gunk to be very noticeable but it still does its job!
I was pretty skeptical of anything being put on my face with charcoal as the active ingredient until these. I did a lot of reading up and remembered how much I loved the regular Biore pore strips in the past. These are absolutely incredible and the minerals really get it all the nasty oils deep in.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos