BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Morgan J.
Me and my fiancé use these for our blackheads maybe every other week or sometimes weekly because my fiancé enjoys them a lot haha. They definitely give a soft feel to the nose, removing a lot of the blackheads present, you can see it all on the strip. All you do is wet your nose and put the strip on, wait for 15/20 minutes and remove. Doesn't hurt bad, like ripping a bandaid off but it's so worth it!! I was slightly itchy on my nose after but other than that I loved it and we will keep buying!
Jennifer W.
Strips work better than the regular ones but you have to be careful to apply them carefully and quickly or they will not stick. Removes a large amount of junk from the skin but leaves a charcoal film behind that needs to be rinsed off. Also works best after the skin has been in hot steam and the pores are open.
Billie H.
Tustin
Easy to use and sized correctly to fit the contour of your nose. Not a deep clean, doesn't get ALL the gunk in your pores but does get some of the larger pores. Leaves behind a dirty film on your skin that you must wash off after. A little pricey but worth it to see what you can get out of your pores.
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
I love this strips, they really help cleaning my skin. It's price is reasonable plus sometimes comes with two extra strips. It did help me in some areas of my face, I would keep buying them again because they make a big difference in my face.
Katey Y.
Chatham, IL
I love these pore strips. I usually buy them at target but I just found them on Amazon for cheaper so I will be purchase them from Amazon from now on. The pore strips are so satisfying to remove. I get a sick satisfaction from seeing all the gunk that comes out of my pores. However, it causes dryness on the sides of my nose which makes makeup difficult to apply.
Holly S.
Riverview, MI
I just used a sample for 1 time to take away my black heads... and WOW. It did help a ton. I will buy more... but make sure to use warm water first and then use the strip. I saw all the crap that was on my face. whoooahh.
Katie G.
I have always loved the Biore Pore Strips, and these Charcoal ones take it to another level. These cleansing strips work so well! I am always self conscious of my nose, and these little miracle workers help me get over that. They clean out all the impurities that my cleanser doesn't. Definitely worth buying.
Ashley-Rahne M.
THIS WAS AWESOME. It removed SO MUCH, I WISH the photo uploaded on the app was working so I could put up the photos. It does leave a black residue, though, so be sure to rinse your skin thoroughly, or maybe even give it another wash.
brooke b.
murrietta
I started couple different course to expand and this is the most amazing poor strip that I've ever tried it and it got everything out instead of just skimming over so I think that is a totally worth your money and building with your time to try these out for you I'm sorry but that totally works great for me
Tyanna D.
I don't find this product to be great. I used exactly as directed and didn't see any difference before and after applying. I even tried doing it other way than directed and I never see any difference. I was disappointed.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?