Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I LOVE these! I love being able to feel the toxins and the dirt evicting my face with these! They leave my skin a little irritated, but I have sensitive skin so it's kinda expected. Wish they were a little cheaper and I wish they had whole face masks that would be just like these. EASY APPLICATION!
This works great at removing those pesky black heads that seem to always find a home on my nose. They remove a significant amount of blackheads. I will say that it's worth trying if you haven't. This is a good quality strip.
Very much enjoyed this product. My boyfriend and I used them and we were so shocked at how much junk it pulled out of our skin. I feel like usually these strips never really work, but these charcoal ones are amazing!
These things really do work. I did not even realize I had so many blackheads on my nose until I pealed that sucker off. I swear it looked like a tiny little forest, I know, gross right? but that was what it took out of my nose! afterward you could tell a huge difference and my nose was very soft and clean.
Great product! Removes all the gunk in your pores but I leave it on longer than it says. It's affordable and available at any drug store, so I do recommend it if you have clogged pores or any black head on your nose.
Let me start out by saying I have terrible blackheads on my nose. My entire nose is covered with them. This product probably took out about 10% of them. It worked, you could see blackheads when peeling off this product but when I looked in the mirror most of my black heads were still there. Disappointed.
I love these!!! They are amazing! They completely pull out all of that nasty junk! I love it because it is affordable and you can find them at alot of local stores. Walmart, Walgreens, Dollar General, Tartget... I wish it would lay a little big better to my nose but other than that I have no complaints.
I had never used one of these before but found it helped! I'm not positive if I would buy again because of how painful it was taking it off my nose. There was also some black left on my nose but I just wiped it off.
I use a strip once a week on my nose to get out the impurities. I think at times it is not as good as pulling out the smaller impurities but great at pulling out large ones. I wouldn't use only this to clean out everything on your nose--I usually have to go in and extract some blackheads by other means.
I tried this for the first time and before I used it I wasn't very convinced. However, they do removed your blackheads. I was positively impressed. You do have to use them constantly in order to actually remove all unwanted blackheads (I have quite a lot). But I used them and love them. Highly recommended.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos