BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Hannah Y.
This is an amazinggg product if you struggle with blackheads. It is very effective and is very easy to apply. Once you apply, you wait a certain amount of time, peel it off and voila , most of the blackheads on your nose are gone. It leaves my nose blackhead free and very smooth. Highly recommend.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I've used these in the past and was pretty excited to try it, however, I felt a bit disappointed because whenever I removed the strips I didn't feel that it had removed many black heads and my nose had/has many. This is solely my experience with them and I haven't really tried any other brand of strips since. I also felt the price point was a bit expensive for them not working super great.
Melanie T.
Duluth
I am absolutely in love with these pore strips I mean it literally takes all the dirt and a grim out the pores of my nose especially around the nostril area. I suggest using a smoothing water based moisturizer after using this because it cleans your skin so well it leaves it tingly and a bit sensitive
Bailey M.
Burlington, IA
I was impressed with the charcoal strips, I've always had blackheads on my nose and it's very painful picking at all of them so I tried her out and it did pull out a bunch of them! You have to place it on just right to get the maximum results! My friend and I love doing these on our girls night!
Leanna C.
I loved these they grossed me out how much dirt and grime they pulled out of my pores they were very easy to use and had excellent instructions on how to use them they were very gentle on my skin only thing is they can leave a black residue on youth skin that just wipes right off! I use them every couple weeks to keep the clogged pores to a minimum
Bridget D.
I ABSOLUTELY love these products! I have issues with an oily t zone so I get some blackheads on my nose. I use these a couple times a week and they drastically improve my oilyness. I use them a few times a week and I really will not switch to anything else they are great and I highly recommend!
Izabella F.
lexington
I believe this is a good product for anyone who has black heads and wants to get rid of them! The thing is don't expect amazing results... it pulls out some oils and black heads and is fun to try! Again not my favorite but to suggest to anyone who isn't to sensitive because it hurts just a bit as expected!
Gillian R.
Fargo, ND
I love seeing the blackheads and imperfections that come off into the strip. My boyfriend likes them too! They don’t have a smell and kind of hurt to take off sometimes but otherwise I think they’re wonderful.
Soohee W.
Philadelphia
This cleared up all my nose pores and I had a lot. They have an alright price but I kinda wish they were a little cheaper but they work wonderful and there is a good amount or strips. I personally prefer the charcoal kind but they all work fine
Victoria A.
Stony Brook, NY
I love this pore strips! They really help with the black heads on my nose and the activated charcoal ingredient helps reduce their size and does not irritate my skin! These are my favorite strips for blackheads I just wish they had ones for your forehead too, I can never seem to find those.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?