BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Katie L.
Bay Village
These strips are okay. I never feel like they actually remove puss from my pores. They also always make me break out. I’d recommend using them after not showering for a few days so it can get all of the gunk.
Tysheema M.
I love this it takes all the white particles that come from the pores on your nose. I like that you can see on the charcoal how much has come out. That stuff is hard to get rid of.
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
I have so many little blackheads around my nose and this mostly took off my dead skin . I wasn’t really feeling it because yeah it hurt so I was expecting the results to be great . Maybe I should try a different kind because this didn’t do much .
Joanie P.
Flemingsburg
This product was okay. I expected more since it was supposed to bring the blackheads out on the strip. I didn't see a big result like I wanted. I have had friends who have tried this and loved it but for me it didn't do much
Jaydah S.
Miami
I honestly love pore strips so much. The pores on my nose get so clogged up and this helps me remove some of that gunk. I love peeling it off and seeing that gunk on it because it’s just so satisfying. I leave it on for about 10 minutes an when i peel it off my nose is so much smoother and looks cleaner. I buy these religiously!
Trinity A.
Worked pretty good at removing blackheads. But it doesn't stick very well to the side of your nose if you don't apply it correctly, so it misses some spots is removing blackheads.
Chelsie K.
Hiram, GA
These strips weren’t exactly as I expected but they work. The packaging is simple and nice. I bought mine at Walmart and they are a great price for how many you get! These are also really gentle on my sensitive skin and they seemed to pull out a good bit of funk out of my skin on my nose and forehead! I recommend trying them for sure!
Whitney P.
Fort Mill
I don’t feel like this product did much for my skin. First of all, the strip doesn’t apply to my face well. It should shape around my nose but it always leaves gaps which prevent it from cleaning my pores. Second of all, it isn’t removing anything from my pores. It hurts to peel off but it’s not cleaning anything. I think a piece of scotch tape would be just as effective as these pore strips.
Theresa L.
Sydney
Nose felt great and clean after using it. I don’t have much blackheads so wouldn’t be able to say how much it takes up. It met my expectations and was affective. Great to try out!
Brittaney K.
It’s a nice product. It pulled out some black heads but not as much as other products I’ve used. Overall all this is a good product for the price and I would recommend to friends.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?