Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I absolutely love biore strips. I thought they were the best thing ever invented. However, they recently just came out with these charcoal ones and they work ten times better than the original ones. They definitely reach the deeper blackheads. They work miracles on blackheads. I have only used it twice and can tell a huge difference. I would definitely recommend these over the original biore strips, even though those work good too.
I like the idea behind these. Like they do a pretty good job but I feel like it's nothing extra since it has the charcoal in it. I thought it would get a deeper clean but it's really just surface stuff. For the money it's not worth it. I compared it generic brand pore stripes and they work the same. Waste of money!
Got a sample strip in my Walmart box and used it last night. I am absolutely in love with these strips. It took all the gunk out that I did not even know I had,now my nose is smooth and my skin feels great. Definitely going to buy some when I'm out and about today. Better than any nose strip I have ever used.
Love this product! It literally cleans out every pore on my nose! I have purchased them at both Target and Walmart. I don't think they are too pricey considering how well they work. They are very gentle on your skin, but you can tell you are getting a deep clean. I buy this product at least every two to three weeks!
This product would get a five but I've noticed over the years it's not as good as it used to be. This product for me since I have sensitive skin it does leave my skin quite red. But other than that there's nothing really bad is just you shouldn't be doing it really often because it's bad for your pores but that's it
Went on very easily. I didn't feel as though it removed all of the dirt and blackheads that were on my nose but it did remove some. It was slightly painful to remove and left my nose feeling dry, but moisturizer helped with that. I will probably use the rest of the strips in the package but I wouldn't buy anymore.
I received a sample of this product, and OMGoodness did it 'wow' me! I finally got the dotted effect that you normally see in advertisements. Not only did it mold great to my nose and face, but I could clearly see the gunk it removed.
These suck. I've used black head strips from other lines and brands and they're way better than these. I've used these multiple times and they don't remove my blackheads at all. I'm better off using a clay mask or detox mask from another brand than use these strips. Also very harsh on the skin. Wouldn't recommend.
Not impressed with these. I prefer the white strips. These tend to stay soggy and don't go deep into my pores. I feel as though they leave residue. Personal experience, though I know others like it. I'm just not impressed
I love this strips, they really help cleaning my skin. It's price is reasonable plus sometimes comes with two extra strips. It did help me in some areas of my face, I would keep buying them again because they make a big difference in my face.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos