BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alex M.
Dundalk, MD
these do a decent job at removing blackheads. It's best to use them after a hot shower so that your pores are opened. it doesn't remove the stubborn black heads but it removes a lot of them and exfoliates the dead skin
mackenzie t.
Coral Springs, FL
These strips didn’t do much for me. When I bought them, I expected them to rip out all if my blackheads. Sadly, it didn’t. These strips only got about 1/8 of the blackheads out of my nose. However, if I am sent biore products, that is fine! I would love to see if any of their other products would work for me.
Alaina B.
Kokomo, IN
Personally, I did not have much luck with these Biore strips. I continued trying and used the entire box. I never really noticed a difference or saw any improvements. My skin is combination with 2-3 breakouts per month. However, I do have blackheads on and my nose. For me, these just didn't quite fit the bill.
jes J.
I tried these strips on my daughter due to her having blackheads on her nose and I heard good things about these. They pulled out a lot of gunk,which you could see the results on the used strip,but it failed to pull out the blackheads that were noticeable and that was the main reason for purchasing the strips
Vanessa G.
Absolutly love these strips compared to some other ones you find out there. They can be somewhat painful depending on your skin and pain tolerance level. They do what they are designed to do. If you like nose strips these are some you must try if you haven't. They can be a little more in price then some others you my find, but the quality is worth the difference.
Bridget B.
Port Monmouth, NJ
I wish I could use these every day of my life and on my whole face. There is NOTHING as satisfying as examining one of these strips full of gunk from my pores, and the contrast on the black makes it very easy to see. I love to take some time and put one on my nose, chin, and forehead and see what comes out!
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
Great product at an affordable price. These strips got most of my black heads but not all of them. My friends love these strips and my neighbor recommended it to me. I bought these strips from ulta. They're great but I'm not sure if I would buy them again. I just don't have enough blackheads to use them again.
des🌹 S.
These nose strips get all the dirt and grime from my nose and it’s fantastic! I usually use warm water to open my pores first and then apply and wait for it to get super tough, I then remove it. Sometimes it hurts a tad, I wont lie. But once you get past that it’s awesome! I use them at least once a week
Candace J.
Drexel Hill, PA
These are a staple in my beauty routine. I use a strip maybe every other week to clean out the pores on my nose and forehead. These strips really pull out the blackheads you may have. Extracting blackheads have always been like a cleansing experience to me, so needless to say these are my absolute favorite.
Jenna T.
These worked wonders the first time I used them! About a month later I tried again and they haven't had the same effect since the first time. Once the strip dries it becomes very hard & does hurt a little bit when peeling off. These did not irritate my skin at all. I am just confused as to why these haven't worked the same way since the first time I used them!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?