Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Me and my fiancé use these for our blackheads maybe every other week or sometimes weekly because my fiancé enjoys them a lot haha. They definitely give a soft feel to the nose, removing a lot of the blackheads present, you can see it all on the strip. All you do is wet your nose and put the strip on, wait for 15/20 minutes and remove. Doesn't hurt bad, like ripping a bandaid off but it's so worth it!! I was slightly itchy on my nose after but other than that I loved it and we will keep buying!
I have always loved the Biore Pore Strips, and these Charcoal ones take it to another level. These cleansing strips work so well! I am always self conscious of my nose, and these little miracle workers help me get over that. They clean out all the impurities that my cleanser doesn't. Definitely worth buying.
I love these!!! They are amazing! They completely pull out all of that nasty junk! I love it because it is affordable and you can find them at alot of local stores. Walmart, Walgreens, Dollar General, Tartget... I wish it would lay a little big better to my nose but other than that I have no complaints.
These are pretty well known, you know? I don't find that they work any better or worse than the original pore strips. I honestly don't use this very much, because my blackheads on my nose aren't too crazy. I just have acne everywhere, so the pore strips are sort of useless that this point. But they work!
I use a strip once a week on my nose to get out the impurities. I think at times it is not as good as pulling out the smaller impurities but great at pulling out large ones. I wouldn't use only this to clean out everything on your nose--I usually have to go in and extract some blackheads by other means.
This works great at removing those pesky black heads that seem to always find a home on my nose. They remove a significant amount of blackheads. I will say that it's worth trying if you haven't. This is a good quality strip.
I LOVE these! I love being able to feel the toxins and the dirt evicting my face with these! They leave my skin a little irritated, but I have sensitive skin so it's kinda expected. Wish they were a little cheaper and I wish they had whole face masks that would be just like these. EASY APPLICATION!
These things really do work. I did not even realize I had so many blackheads on my nose until I pealed that sucker off. I swear it looked like a tiny little forest, I know, gross right? but that was what it took out of my nose! afterward you could tell a huge difference and my nose was very soft and clean.
Not buying this again. My didn't stay on my nose at first, then, when it finally stayed in place and dried, it didnt do anything. My pores looked the same. There was nothing on the strip, either. This is the second time I tried biore strips. I was hopeful that the charcoal strip would be different. It wasn't.
I love this product!!! Every time I use it my nose feels cleaner and looks amazing! It takes away all the access oils and dead skin along with all the black heads! I would recommend this product to anyone who has a problem with blackheads :)
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos