Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are absolutely great! Really clean pores and remove the heads in black and white! Every time I use my nose feel super clean , it's really soft . Certainly , I 've noticed a significant reduction in fat and black / white spots on the nose. I would recommend it to everyone because they are the best I've used nasal strips
While I love Biore products this one fell a little short for me. I love the charcoal strips but I don't feel like they cleaned as well as they say they do. I use the charcoal face wash and it's wonderful! I think that they work as well as regular pore strips. Maybe I just don't have enough blackheads for it to work as well!
I've been using the bar for over 2 months now in the shower. This thing lasts forever! The charcoal has been known to draw out impurities leaving your skin clean but not dry. It's got some harsh spots that can be hard on your face if you have sensitive skin, but a great exfoliate for Normal skin. And it lathers really well.
I had a sample of this and tried it out. You have to wet your skin before it sticks but once I put it on it REALLY stuck, it was even a little hard/painful to pull off which I would hope means it works. After removal I saw a good amount of "stuff" on the strip which looks like it did some work but I have nothing to compare to
I really like Biore, its one of my favorite brands. But these are in my top 5. I love the fact that you peel them off and can see what its done. I love products that I can tell they're working. I used these maybe twice a week on my nose because its the worst place for me and I can see that they're actually clearing up my nose.
There are few things more satisfying that taking off a pore strip and seeing the results. I have always had good results with Bioré, and the Charcoal Pore Strips are no exception. Not only do the clean your pores and remove blackheads, but you can clearly see the results on the strip. By far, my favorite pore strips to use.
I tried these and ended up using the whole box of them over time. My nose always feels really clean and smooth after and I would recommend them to any of my friends or family. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because it does leave a good amount of blackhead behind. Although it does that it still takes all the oil and other grime with a few black heads away and makes my nose feel good.
I always buy this product from my local target. It's a bit pricey, but I buy it anyway! The packaging is very nice and I love how they always put in coupons in the box because I'm a regular buyer of this product. I usually use it every week and it gets rid of all the gunk from the pores of my nose which is great and I feel so refreshed afterwards everytime!
I made the mistake of using this product without prepping my skin. Products like this that rely on pulling out the dirt and oil instead of washing it out shouldn't really be used on combination or dry skin without moisturizing or steaming the skin ahead of time; you're better off using one of biore's charcoal scrubs instead.
I think it's a great product if your nose is full of blackheads. I do agree with if you don't use them correctly they will hurt and it will feel like peeling duct tape off your face. But overall it gets the job done! I love Bioré!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos