BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Carlyn P.

These are absolutely great! Really clean pores and remove the heads in black and white! Every time I use my nose feel super clean , it's really soft . Certainly , I 've noticed a significant reduction in fat and black / white spots on the nose. I would recommend it to everyone because they are the best I've used nasal strips
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
While I love Biore products this one fell a little short for me. I love the charcoal strips but I don't feel like they cleaned as well as they say they do. I use the charcoal face wash and it's wonderful! I think that they work as well as regular pore strips. Maybe I just don't have enough blackheads for it to work as well!
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
I've been using the bar for over 2 months now in the shower. This thing lasts forever! The charcoal has been known to draw out impurities leaving your skin clean but not dry. It's got some harsh spots that can be hard on your face if you have sensitive skin, but a great exfoliate for Normal skin. And it lathers really well.
Pooja M.
Des Moines, IA
I had a sample of this and tried it out. You have to wet your skin before it sticks but once I put it on it REALLY stuck, it was even a little hard/painful to pull off which I would hope means it works. After removal I saw a good amount of "stuff" on the strip which looks like it did some work but I have nothing to compare to
Alyssa B.
New Carlisle, OH
I really like Biore, its one of my favorite brands. But these are in my top 5. I love the fact that you peel them off and can see what its done. I love products that I can tell they're working. I used these maybe twice a week on my nose because its the worst place for me and I can see that they're actually clearing up my nose.
Margaret T.
There are few things more satisfying that taking off a pore strip and seeing the results. I have always had good results with Bioré, and the Charcoal Pore Strips are no exception. Not only do the clean your pores and remove blackheads, but you can clearly see the results on the strip. By far, my favorite pore strips to use.
Bailey M.
I tried these and ended up using the whole box of them over time. My nose always feels really clean and smooth after and I would recommend them to any of my friends or family. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because it does leave a good amount of blackhead behind. Although it does that it still takes all the oil and other grime with a few black heads away and makes my nose feel good.
Nicole K.
Anaheim, CA
I always buy this product from my local target. It's a bit pricey, but I buy it anyway! The packaging is very nice and I love how they always put in coupons in the box because I'm a regular buyer of this product. I usually use it every week and it gets rid of all the gunk from the pores of my nose which is great and I feel so refreshed afterwards everytime!
dolli p.
Orem, UT
I made the mistake of using this product without prepping my skin. Products like this that rely on pulling out the dirt and oil instead of washing it out shouldn't really be used on combination or dry skin without moisturizing or steaming the skin ahead of time; you're better off using one of biore's charcoal scrubs instead.
Caely J.
North Enid
I think it's a great product if your nose is full of blackheads. I do agree with if you don't use them correctly they will hurt and it will feel like peeling duct tape off your face. But overall it gets the job done! I love Bioré!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?