BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tamara O.
I hate blackhead and I'm always looking for new ways to get rid of them! Unfortunately this product isn't one of them. It's a bit expensive and it somewhat works. I wouldn't really buy this product for the simple fact it didn't work.
Mikaylah B.
This product is very simple and easy to use the packaging is very nice and I love it. It doesn’t always stick to my nose so I just apply more water but then it works perfectly. Overall the product is very nice.
.Kathryn H.
These nose strips did an alright job. Some of my blackheads were removed, but mostly from the sides of my nose. Most blackheads on the front weren't removed because the strip won't sit flush on the skin as it dries, no matter how little you move your face. I don't understand the charcoal claim, it seems a little gimmicky.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I absolutely love these charcoal strips. They do an amazing job at pulling all of the blackheads out of my nose. The only con is that sometimes if you make your nose too wet, the charcoal itself will stick onto your nose, so you have to wash it off. Other than that this product definitely does its job spectacularly.
Ashley S.
I tried these thinking they would produce better results that the traditional biore strips but was disappointed. They are exactly the same with the exception that sometimes it will leave behind charcoal residue. Don't worry it washes right off. I prefer to cut these into sections so I can use them other places then just my nose.
Katie V.
Tempe, AZ
They are so many pore strips on the market now, but none of them come close to being as effective as Biore. I tried the charcoal ones and love them even more than the original. I'm not going to lie, pulling them off is uncomfortable, but I feel like it has to be to really be able to pull out all that dirt from pores!
addy d.
I didn't like this product so much because it did really nothing for my blackheads, I had used almost every single one in the pack over a period of 2-3 months and it did nothing for my blackheads each and every time I used them. I tried it multiple different times to see if anything would change and sadly it never did
Morgan D.
They were okay! I like the thought of the charcoal but I hate that you can't see anything on them so you can't really tell if it actually removed any blackheads! Also they got super hard and stuck to my face to the point that it really hurt to take off and actually made my eyes water. I'm not sure if I would repurchase.
Claudia d.
I think these do get the job done if you are in desperate need of getting some trouble spots on your nose. It applies just like their other strips. I do feel that these particular ones do get more blackheads and dirt than the regular ones. Worth a shot, can be hit or miss, but the successes outweigh those few misses.
Mary A.
MY HOLY GRAIL!!! I use these once a week and my black heads are gone. I've never had such a clean nose. I wash my face with the charcoal cleanser & use a strip after. Works wonders for my skin. I will repurchase until i die. Highly recommend.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?